エルゼビアジャパン株式会社／Elsevier Japan K.K.
General Affairs/HR/Legal - HR (Payroll/Benefits)
General Affairs/HR/Legal - Other
General Affairs/HR/Legal - General Affairs
Purpose of the Job:
This role is responsible for keeping the fundamental Japan/Korea HR data and its administration. The responsibility includes administratingCompensation & Benefits, HR database (PeopleSoft), and other HR related support.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
Compensation and Benefitsadministration:
1. Administer all the cash and non-cash compensation process like monthly payroll, bonus, tax, insurance,retirement lump sum payment in cooperation with Finance and outsourcing vendors in a timely fashion
2. Check monthly attendance and coordinate the events related to Payroll.
3. Work with “Shuppan-Kempo (Publishing companies’ health insurance association) for employee benefitprograms.
4. Annual Health Check and Corporate Doctor coordination.
5. Administrate annual salary (and bonus) review processes.
Country HR processes,Employment and Exit process administration:
1. Proficient with country's HR proccesses and able to advise, recommend when needed independently
2. Prepare offer letter/s for all the employment.
3. Follow through the required documentation internally and externally at employment and at exit.
4. Recruitment support upon request.
5. For Haken (agency temp) staff, follow through the renewal processes to hiring managers on timely manner.
Shared Services Deliverables /Training logistics
1. Maintain and update all the HR data
2. Ensure individual KPIs (both FTR, First time resolution and TTR, Time to Resolution) are met
3. Oversee individual CSAT (customer satisfaction)
4. Involve in Shared Services Center projects / initiatives4. Keep and control HR related documentation including Personal files
5. Confirm and update the attendant list for training
6. Reserve and set Training rooms and the materials
1. Provides 1st level support for HR systems issues and ad-hoc data requests arising in country independently,otherwise escalating to SSC Lead
2. Able to generate reports from system and analyse reports
Partnering with HRBP:
1. In conjunction with the global program roll out, support HR Business Partner for the smooth implementaion
2. Propose innovative ideas for better efficiency of the individual/team duties
Elsevier is a global leader in the development and dissemination of scientific, technological and medical knowledge. We serve researchers, professionals, and clinicians, through the application of technology and analytics to content, empowering them to create knowledge, contribute to social progress, and enhance human well-being. This is what Elsevier means to humankind today. Translate that into career fulfillment and you will know the real benefits of joining a company of people that is constantly innovating to inspire ground breaking research. Elsevier is the world's leading provider of scientific content, serving the needs of the scientific, technological and medical markets. Over 1 million research papers were submitted to Elsevier in 2013, which following peer review resulted in the publication of 350,000 articles in over 2000 journals.
Functional and Technical Competencies:
1. License of Health Administrator (衛生管理者) would be great
2. Experienced in PeopleSoft is nice to have
3. Excellent in MS Office
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
1. Proficient English capability (TOEIC 750 or equivalent)
2. 3-4 years of HR Generalist experience
3. 2-3 years of good working experience in Payroll
4. Proficient in Japan labour legislation
5. Must have excellent Japanese
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Flexible Work Arrangement
– Possible to work for 7 hours per day within the timings of start and end of the workday with supervisors’ approval.
In addition to standard medical insurance, you will also have coverage for treatments in addition to and above the coverage from the standard medical insurance. This includes hospitalization and surgery.
Life Insurance, TPD and Critical Illness included
Annual health check
Retirement Plan/ DC
in to a company operated retirement plan.
Saturdays and Sundays
(1) first year : Prorated depending on month of joining ~12
(2) 2nd year：14 days
(3) 3rd year：16 days
(4) 4th year：18 days
(5) 5th year and beyond：20 days
Employees are entitled to 5 days of designated leave every year; the first year will be prorated.
max 2 days sick leave/ year
Special Leave, maternity leave, birthday leave
Our company is located next to Tokyo tower.
Akabanebashi and Kamiyacho are the nearest stations.
This posting is managed by:
エルゼビアジャパン株式会社／Elsevier Japan K.K.