ADP Japan G.K.
Planning/Marketing/PR - Product Marketing
ADP is a comprehensive provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll and time, and a global leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. The Japan region is an important contributor to ADP’s global growth strategy.
As Product Marketing Manager for ADP Japan, you’ll be a key member of our APAC Marketing team and play a critical role in ensuring the success of a company's products and services by developing and executing effective marketing strategies that that drive product and services adoption and contribute to building brand equity, driving business value and revenue growth.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong combination of education, marketing expertise, product knowledge, communication skills, analytical skills, collaboration skills, creativity, and project management skills with a focus on Human Capital Management domain.
What You’ll Do:
• Define the product positioning: Based on the research, define the product's unique selling proposition (USP) and positioning in the market. Identify the key benefits and features of the product that resonate with the target audience.
• Develop messaging and content: create compelling messaging that communicates the product's value proposition to the target audience. Develop content such as product videos, demos, whitepapers, and case studies that help educate and persuade potential customers.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams: work closely with product development, product managers, sales teams, and other stakeholders to ensure that the product messaging is consistent across all channels. Work closely with the sales team to create sales enablement materials and ensure that they are trained to effectively sell the product.
• Work with Central marketing on translation and localization of global product related content and sales tools
• Launch and promote the product: Create and execute go-to-market strategies to launch and promote the product including developing marketing campaigns, creating product collateral, and collaborating to events and webinars.
• Analyze and optimize: Analyze performance of product marketing assets and use data insights to optimize future product marketing strategies. Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) such as product adoption, revenue, and customer feedback to measure the success of the product marketing efforts.
• Work with regional sales and customer success teams to identify customer use cases and capture these into compelling content including written case studies, blogs, customer win press releases and customer testimonials.
• Evangelize ADP’s value proposition with customers, partners, press and via social media and promote ADP’s thought leadership and brands
• Conduct market research: deeply understand the market, competition, and target audience. Conduct market research to gather insights and data that inform product positioning and marketing strategies.
Who You Are:
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, computer science or a related field, MBA or Master Degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management in an enterprise B2B or SaaS environment. Experience in HCM or payroll considered an advantage.
• Marketing expertise: an experienced product marketer with a strong understanding of product marketing principles and tactics, including market research, segmentation, positioning, messaging, and branding.
• Product knowledge: deep understanding of a company's products or services, as well as the market and competition.
• Communication skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages. Demonstrated ability to articulate a product value proposition and create compelling messaging that resonates with the target audience. Excellent presentation skills essential.
• Analytical skills: highly skilled at analyzing data and making data-driven decisions. Deep comfort with metrics and KPIs, and able to use tools CRM, marketing automation and BI tools.
• Collaboration skills: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product development, product managers, sales teams, and designers. Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Creativity: be creative and innovative, constantly coming up with new and effective ways to promote the product and engage the target audience.
• Project management skills: Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a high activity, dynamic environment. Penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
• Behavioral characteristics: intellectually curious, passionately persistent, resilient and tenacious - always learning and bravely tackling new challenges.
• Technical competencies: Salesforce, Microsoft 365, Tableau, Google Analytics, Workfront, LinkedIn. Other MarTech, content creation or productivity tools considered an advantage.
• Language skills: native Japanese and English fluency required; other Asian language proficiency considered advantageous.
Travel Needs: Must be able to travel in the APAC region as well as in Europe and USA.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
|Fluent (TOEIC 865-)
|Depends on experience
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance