Hospitality Business Specialists - Hotel
Planning/Marketing/PR - Advertisement/Communication/PR
Planning/Marketing/PR - Digital/Web/SNS Marketing
|Industry||Tourism/Hotels, Lodging/Restaurant, Food Services|
1. Email Marketing Mastery: Design, implement and monitor effective email marketing campaigns to both our English-speaking and Japanese-speaking audiences.
2. Compelling Copywriting: Produce and proofread high-quality content that resonates with our target audience, ensuring brand consistency and effectiveness.
3. Aesthetic Precision: Craft visually appealing marketing materials, collaborating with our design team, that echo the sophistication of our brand.
4. Consistent Outreach: Maintain a consistent brand message across all channels, and be proactive in adapting to the evolving needs of our clients and market trends.
【Join a Leading Residential Accommodation & Serviced Apartment Business in Tokyo!】
We are an esteemed accommodation provider specializing in flexible residential solutions. Catering primarily to the English-speaking expatriate community, as well as our valued Japanese-speaking corporate clientele, we’re proud of the distinctive, high-quality service we offer in Tokyo.
We are on the lookout for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to elevate our brand presence and outreach.
【Why Join Us?】
Central Tokyo Location: Our office is situated in the heart of Tokyo, easily accessible and surrounded by vibrant city life.
Diverse Team: Immerse yourself in a multicultural environment, working with a team passionate about bringing the best in accommodation.
Career Growth: We believe in nurturing talent. Here’s your chance to grow with a leading brand in the residential accommodation sector.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of a work-life balance. Benefit from our flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities.
We are a company centered on young people in their 20s and 30s!
Motivated and capable employees are constantly given new tasks and responsibilities.
I think the speed of promotion is also faster than other companies!
[Company culture/office atmosphere]
・Diversity of members
The representative is Singaporean.
Many of our employees are bilingual, and many have lived or studied abroad.
Regardless of nationality, gender, or background, we have gathered members who share the values that Metro values.
・Work time balance
Everyone works with the mindset of reducing unnecessary overtime as much as possible!
Although it depends on the team and position, the average monthly overtime hours for junior members is less than 15 hours.
[Measures to prevent passive smoking]
No smoking indoors (smoking room available)
1. Language Proficiency: Fluent in English and Japanese – both written and spoken.
2. Experience: Minimum of 3 years in a digital marketing role with a strong focus on email marketing.
3. Skills: Proficient in the latest email marketing tools and platforms. A knack for clean, compelling, and persuasive writing.
4. Attributes: An innate aesthetic sensibility and a keen eye for detail.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 6500K
（Monthly Salary Range: JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 333.333K - JPY 541.667K *Divided into12month ）
Fully equipped with social insurance
Full transportation allowance
Salary increase once a year
Performance bonus/once a year
Trial period: 3 months (same conditions as above for treatment and benefits)
Complete 2-day week (Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays)
Congratulatory and condolence leave
Injury and sick leave: 5 days per year
|Full-time employment (trial period: contract employee)|
9-2-13 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
7 minutes walk from Chiyoda Line “Nogizaka Station” and “Akasaka Station”
10 minutes walk from “Roppongi Station”