TECH MAHINDRA Limited
Creative (Media Related) - Game Programming & Editing
Customer Service - Customer Support
IT (Other) - Other
|Job Description||As a Content Moderator, you will moderate the Gaming platform (text, image, and video) in 3D gaming Environment to keep them free of any abuse, identify glitches, bugs, making sure that the end user has a good gaming experience. The Moderator will be responsible to moderate the content posted by users on the games platform. His/her responsibility will include monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the final product is as per guidelines.|
Tech Mahindra Business Process Services provides Next Gen Digital CX & Back Office services across multiple industries including Communication, Media & Entertainment, Retail & CPG, Healthcare & Life Science, Banking & Financial Services, Transport, Hospitality & Logistics and Manufacturing & Utilities.
Our business process services are based on Next Gen AAC Model I.e. Analytics, Automation and Consulting delivered through a highly skilled multilingual Human Digital Workforce.
*No smoking indoors in principle
5 working days
24/7, Rotational based shifts.
• 6 Months to 1 Year experience in content moderation
• Review and moderate the platform by following the policies, processes, and guidelines
• Review and investigate 3D, visual, graphic, audio, and text content for violation of policies and guidelines. (For example slurs, cuss words, adult content and uncivil content)
• The role also involves moderating content of Egregious nature
• Ability to remain neutral and take action on content as defined by policies and procedures while keeping personal opinions and bias aside
• Ability to navigate through policy ambiguity
• In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content and will need a level of resilience and maturity
• Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
• Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
• Should have native/Near native communication skills(Written)
• Understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
• Good knowledge of internet culture
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
• 5-day working, Rotational based shifts
• Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges
• Team player, detail focused and reliable
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Education – Undergraduate/ Graduate
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3500K - JPY 4000K|
Medical Insurance (covering the family)
Contract position(Contract extension available)
Annual income：3,850,000Yen（No experience）
Annual income：4,180,000Yen（Contents Moderator experienced）
[Chiba] Overseas Sales of Packaging Machines/Using Your English Skills
[Global Game Company] Recruitment of inexperienced (Game programmer/Artist)
On the face of Roppongi Midtown ☆彡 [Use English] [Same day available] [Lea...
【Recruitment Consultant】JAC International ★ Global Company ★ Growing Bus...
VISA support available! [Experienced IT Engineers] Software Developer, Progr...
VISA & housing support available ★ Multinational people are active! [Softwa...
This posting is managed by:
TECH MAHINDRA Limited