|This posting is managed by:||Fidel Consulting KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Database SE
IT (Other) - Other
We are seeking an Executive-Level Group Data / AI Director who is experienced in Marketing and Customer Analytics to help our clients drive their marketing attribution, data science, and use of customer lifecycle data to drive user acquisition, retention, and engagement. This leader will be responsible for re-imagining how to leverage data across all marketing channels, how to enhance signals to understand customer intent and drive omnichannel experience optimization across the client’s portfolio.
• Build and own to consulate overall customer journey analytics strategy and drive deep analysis of customer issues, pain points, and funnel metrics and enable client’s marketers and product leaders to create exceptional digital experiences.
• Create customer segmentation and engagement strategy, leveraging 1st and 3rd party customer data, to find out personalization opportunities powered by AI.
• Bring deep experience in marketing attribution/spend optimization, data science, and customer data analysis (segmentation, propensity modeling, attrition modeling, etc.,) and is confident in leading a high-performance team to flawlessly execute against a large portfolio of programs and initiatives that deliver exceptional business results.
• Visionary: Operate as a thought and visionary leader, with the ability to guide, influence, and inspire peak performance across the analytics functions. Develop the analytic roadmap and partner with other data, creative, and technology teams to help shape a coherent data strategy to support business growth. Strengthen alignment around analytic capabilities with marketing, data engineering, and AI technology partners. Share insights with senior executives and craft related action plans with internal stakeholders.
• Leader: Guide and inspire the teams around analytics best practices and evangelize strategic use of data to increase data literacy throughout the entire organization. Continually look at the environment to challenge our assumptions around new sources of data, tools, talent, potential partners, etc. Lead a large team of data scientists, data analysts, and experimenters and refine how we add value to clients’ branding/marketing/experience involves.
• Technical Do-er. You have hands-on experience developing data science solutions using open-source tools and cloud computing platforms. You can engage and unblock teams and help them evaluate trade-offs in mar-tech, an experience platform, data engineering, and AI spaces. You enjoy branding/marketing/experience challenges of developing acquisition, retention, and engagement strategies for a user.
• Statistically-minded. You’ve built models, validated them, and backtested them. You know how to interpret a confusion matrix or a ROC curve. You have experience with clustering, classification, sentiment analysis, time series, and deep learning. You have the skills to retrieve, combine, and analyze data from a variety of sources and structures. You know understanding the data is often the key to great data science.
• Intellectually curious: You are comfortable navigating between the big ideas and execution realities to create an achievable strategic product vision. Comfortable with ambiguity, a hunger to learn, and a seeker of new challenges.
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area
• Proven experience leading and inspiring a high-performing data team to support growth objectives
• Understanding of advanced analytic techniques and modern tools
• 10+ years of experience in customer analytics, experimentation, and data science, with direct analytics leadership experience
• Expertise in econometric modeling practices and how to apply models to measure marketing efficiency and optimize spending, flighting and mix to maximize return on ad spend
• Hands-on experience building out measurement frameworks combining descriptive analytics, modeled insights, and causal inference to make tactical recommendations for media optimization
• Experience with attribution platforms for both digital and linear media, the data required to power them, and methodologies for measurement
• Understanding of how to design and execute incrementality experiments to validate model recommendations and gain learnings on channel/publisher efficacy
• Familiarity with marketing technology concepts and tools
• Ability to communicate at all levels with both business and technology leaders, with a strong understanding of business data requirements and technology capabilities.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Native Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 20000K - JPY 25000K|
[Remote OK] Full-stack developer ☆ State-of-the-art technology environment ...
【IT Infrastructure/Network Engineer】Bilingual・English / Japanese
Fidel Consulting KK