HCL JAPAN LTD./株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン
Other Job Type - New Graduate & Entry Level
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server Architect and Developer
Asia Japan Saitama
Asia Japan Shiga
HCL Technologies is a Global IT company with presence across 43 countries, with over 100,000 employees worldwide & $8.1 billion revenue.
Due to new project expansion, we're hiring Entry-level engineers in Osaka (server build), Saitama (asset management) and Shiga (user support).
Do you want to leverage your relevant technical experience and knowledge to advance your tech career as Engineer, at a large global company?
This is a great opportunity to join the HCL family to work in a global delivery model.
We're openly considering candidates who are authorized to work in Japan as engineers (citizen, PR, spouse, or engineer visa).
Would you like to join HCL, one of an established IT service companies known globally, to excel your career?
We look forward to your application!
Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of
modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems, and HCL Healthcare. The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $ 8.3 billion with more than 131,000 employees from 140 nationalities operating across 44 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India.
About HCL in Japan
For nearly two decades, HCL has helped over 40 Japanese companies through account outsourcing, modernization of legacy systems, optimizing costs, improving business processes, and transforming their businesses. As one of the established software companies in Japan, HCL’s primary objective has been to enable the global growth strategy for brands in the region. Our product localization services help software development companies in Japan tailor their products to the requirements of foreign markets. Our value engineering and re-engineering services help redesign products to cater to emerging markets
For further information, visit our HP.
HCL is equal opportunity employer and we are also looking at hiring people with disability < PWD> across various functions within our business in HCL japan. We encourage candidates with PWD to apply for this roles and we would fast process applications in line with meeting our objective to hire PWD employees.
Online interview by default, if required minimal face to face interview.
【Measures against passive smoking】
Designated smoking area mostly outside the office building
For Osaka: Shift work
4 days/week 10 hours/day
For Saitama and Shiga: Normal work hours (9AM - 6PM with 1 hour break)
You're an aspiring candidate who would like to enter an IT career, with excellent communication skills and high motivation to learn, with basic server and hardware knowledge or experience
• Rack, Build, cable, configure, and provision Intel and AMD Servers
• Rack, cable, and deploy Cisco Layer 2 networking equipment
• Troubleshoot, test, quality assurance of Server hardware
• Professionally resolve hardware issues via trouble tickets
• Operating System Installation - Windows Server, Linux, Unix
• Understanding of basic Computer / Server hardware troubleshooting and applying logical methods of resolution
• Rack, cable, and deploy Cisco Layer 2 networking equipment a plus
• Experience with RAID levels is a plus
• Web Server and Database installation experience a plus
• Be able to work in this country without sponsorship
• Be willing to learn quickly, multitask, and work in a fast pace environment.
· Asset Management/Stock Management/Procurement
Asset provisioning and Tracking like Computer Assets/Mobile/Virtual Desktop/Workstations
· Customer Relationship Management
SLA/OLA Management for all Asset Management Deliverables and its reporting
Regular reviews with Customer and internal teams/vendors as applicable
Work with other members of the global management team in Desktop Support and Service Desk to enhance the delivery globally.
· Extensive knowledge on ITSM Tool Set (ServiceNow)
Provide leadership to the EUC Team including coaching as required
Reporting and MIS
· OEM Vendor Relationship Management
· Lead contract discussions with Customer
User support (desktop, applications, infra, etc)
· Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding laptop/Desktops, Android, iPhone and MAC devices.
· Good hand-on in hardware troubleshooting on Dell, HP, Lenovo brand PCs and Laptops.
Printer hardware and managed print service (MPS) support.
Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
IMACD functions including installation and decommissioning
Backing up and restoring user data, settings and associated systems administration activities
Assist ServiceDesk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
Assist with Incident and Problem management activities
· Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests
Categorize and prioritize end user support requests (Incidents) and service requests by utilizing the ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information
· Performing asset verification activities as needed and keeping asset inventory database up to date.
· Maintain spare parts/ inventory list on a monthly basis and coordinate for any disposal requisites.
Be available for on-call support during after-hours support as and when necessary
Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA’s as agreed upon with the customer
Assist on special projects like OS migrations, PC refreshes and large-scale PC deployments
Configuring WIFI and Outlook emails on Android, Apple and Blackberry devices
Provide smart hands and eyes (SH&E) support to Network and server teams and possess basic knowledge of network appliance/device such as routers, switches, Data Center Infrastructure, Servers etc. by providing console access to remote team, type of console cables, UTP and Fiber cables types, should be aware of Hub room and Data Center infrastructure devices.
· Vendor Coordination.
· VIP and Executive Support.
· Raising purchase requests in the system and follow-up on technical POs
Goods receipt (GR) and updating records.
· Good communication in English and Japanese with Read/Write and Spoken skills.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3500K - JPY 4500K|
Depends on experience, rough budget is 30-35 man per month before tax (3.6-4.2 million in JPY per annum) for Osaka position.
For Saitama and Shiga, ~4.5 million JPY is our initial budget, it may be extended depends on qualifications and experience
No additional commutation allowance (inclusive salary)
Overtime will be additionally paid
With you consent, we conduct background check prior to joining
Summer Holidays (as per the client calendar)
Winter Holidays (same as above)
Refresh Holidays (same as above)
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
Osaka, Saitonishi area
Ageo, Saitama area
Yasu, Shiga area
VISA support available! [Experienced IT Engineers] Software Developer, Progr...
[Skill up possible! 】Technical Customer Support Engineer ☆ State-of-the-ar...
[Remote Work& VISA support available] Full-stack developer ☆ State-of-the-a...
Game programmer★ Worked at a major game company (many projects for famous a...
VISA & housing support available ★ Multinational people are active! [Data S...
On-Site IT/Desktop Support Engineer (Japanese-English Bilingual)
This posting is managed by:
HCL JAPAN LTD./株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン