EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Engineer
IT (Hardware/Network) - Network Monitoring
IT (Hardware/Network) - Communication Infrastructure (Including ISP and Career)
Enterprise Network Support and Wi-Fi SME
EIRE Systems partners with a major coworking space provider in Tokyo, delivering professional IT services for the company’s expanding office infrastructure.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer, to be dedicated onsite, and to work within the growing Technology Services team. In this role you will contribute to ensuring the proper day-to-day operations of the company’s wifi and data networks across all Japan locations.
Success in this role will require a proven track record in supporting corporate networks, and especially wireless networking. CCNP Wireless, CWDP certification or other wireless qualifications are highly advantageous.
**Applicants should be eligible to work full-time in Japan and be available to work onsite at the client’s offices in Tokyo. The primary location being in Minato-ku.
1. Manage network infrastructure critical faults by troubleshooting, escalating, and timely reporting
2. Operate and maintain network infrastructure for a multi-tenant enterprise environment
3. Review, implement and support solutions to complex wireless networks
4. Plan, implement and/or coordinate execution activities related to new wireless deployments, network upgrades, and technology/platform evaluations and projects
5. Monitor network performance, coordinate planned maintenance, adjust hardware components, and respond to network connectivity issues.
6. Troubleshoot and remedy network related issues remotely
7. Evaluate security risks and deploy patches where needed
8. Handle support tickets escalated by the Building Technology team
9. Remotely support annual building power outages after hours or on weekends
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of projects and IT services assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
1. IT Services (Managed Services, Remote, On-call and On-site Consultants)
2. Project Management Consulting
EIRE Systems provides a wide range of career choices for internationally minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems continues to increase its local, regional and global expertise.
We have established offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
9:00 to 18:00
Monday to Friday
Requirements and skills
1. Proven hands-on experience supporting a service provider or enterprise-level network in an engineering or design capacity
2. Strong fundamental understanding of, and hands-on experience with:
• Network hardware and software, preferably including Cisco (IOS, NX-OS) and Juniper (JunOS)
• Wireless protocols and troubleshooting of wifi networks
• Network hardware internals, including forwarding, filtering, and policing mechanisms
3. CCNP Wireless or CWDP certification preferred
4. Other technical knowledge of interest:
• Authentication mechanisms including PKI is a plus
• developing network automation tools (Python, Perl, C++, Bash, etc.) is a plus
• Professional level communication skills in English.
• Japanese language skills a distinct advantage.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
Senior Network Engineer - Investment Bank, Trading System Infra
[Front-end engineer] Use English! / Welfare program is substantial ■ We are...
[Skill up possible! 】Technical Customer Support Engineer ☆ State-of-the-ar...
★You can make use of your English skills★ [Project manager] Japan's larges...
【Strong game technology】New library solution development (R & D section)
This posting is managed by:
EIRE Systems K.K.