|This posting is managed by:||iHOLON Co.,Ltd|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Mobile Application Engineer
|Industry||Internet Services/ISP (Internet Service Provider)|
## Products involved
Currently, the main functions are searching for jobs and exchanging messages.
## Main business contents
- API development for smartphone apps
- Development of PC and SP versions of measures for users
* We will tell you the details of the functions that are scheduled to be developed in the near future at the time of the interview!
## Tech Stack
- Backend development: Ruby on Rails / nginx / MySQL / Elasticsearch
- Smartphone app development: Swift/kotlin
- Front-end development: TypeScript/Vue.js/CoffeeScript
- Infrastructure: AWS ( ECS / EC2 / Lambda / RDS / Redshift ) / Terraform / Docker / Go
- Monitoring and analysis tools: Datadog / Rollbar / Pingdom / Redash
- Development support tools: GitHub / CircleCI / Slack / Qiita Team
[Recruitment limit: 1 person]
No. 1 domestic market share and transaction value! You will be in charge of developing a job search application for freelancers, side jobs, and homes that has exceeded 4.2 million members.
Currently, there are only iOS/Android engineers in the app development team, so we are temporarily focusing on implementation that is completed within the app, but in the future, we would like to increase the functions that can be done on the app by linking APIs with web services. I'm here.
For that reason, we are looking for engineers who can develop smartphone application APIs with Ruby on Rails!
We are developing our business centering on Japan's largest crowdsourcing service "our company".
A crowdsourcing service is a service that allows anyone to freely receive and place orders for work on the Internet. Don't be caught up in this time and place
We are involved in the creation of the next society through the expansion of new ways of working.
"I want to work as a freelancer without belonging to a company"
“I want to do another job while still working for the company.”
"I want to work in Japan while living abroad"
"I want to work in the city while living in the countryside"
“I want to work from home while caring for my family.”
“I want to work from home while raising my child.”
“I want to continue doing what I love after I retire.”
As individual lifestyles diversify, the way people want to work is also changing. We are crowdsourcing that is not bound by time and place
Through our services, we can achieve the above work styles. We deliver new ways of working and living to Japan and the world.
|Working Hours||Working hours 10:00〜19:00|
- Web application development experience
- Team development experience using GitHub
- Development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in developing smartphone application API
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 5000K|
Estimated annual income: 4 million to 5 million yen
Negotiable (we will make a decision according to experience and ability)
・Transportation expenses (upper limit)
・Various social insurance
・A side job is possible
・Able to participate in study sessions/events during business hours
・Housing allowance (according to company regulations)
・Remote work system
Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and other holidays determined by the company
(120 or more annual holidays)
Trial period available (3 months)
|Nearest Station||Shibuya Ward, Tokyo|
Remote work/Multiple work locations/Supplier Quality Specialist
Base Station Installation Headquarters: Project Manager & Engineer