|This posting is managed by:||Fidel Consulting KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (Other) - Other
• Provides Infrastructure Services solutions to a wide variety of customers in several industries
• Responsible for working closely with Japan application owners to assist in setting the environment, tracking issues, and escalation regarding the preparation readiness of O365 enterprise apps.
• Analytical ability in supported core technologies for large user bases
• Strong communication (oral, listening, and writing), interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
• Strong teaming, organization, and time management skills
• Ability to manage strategic vendors like Microsoft support.
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area
• Knowledge of Exchange/Sharepoint/other Microsoft products management tools, including maintenance and monitoring tools.
• MS Exchange / Sharepoint server administration
• MS Outlook 2010/2013/2016
• O365/M365 applications and MS Teams administration
• Experienced in migration of MS Office, on-premise Exchange/Sharepoint to O365/M365, and MS Teams
• Skilled in supporting Modern Workplace tools and resources.
• A good understanding of Windows2008/2012, Active Directory Services, Domain Name System (DNS)
• Japanese native level of communication
• English communication business level
• Knowledge of unified communications and collaborations tools and environments
• PMP certified or equivalent
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5500K - JPY 7000K|