|This posting is managed by:||Fidel Consulting KK|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Web Application SE
IT (Other) - Customer Support Engineer
IT (Other) - Other
• Provides Infrastructure Services solutions to a wide variety of customers in several industries
• Provide support for the customer desktop environment including responsibility for deployment of Desktop/Laptop and when applicable physical server/network equipment installation, configuration, application installation, troubleshooting, incident, and request handling.
• Provide end-user technical assistance and support, and resolve problems related to the use of Windows computer hardware and software for end users
• Install desktop/Laptop software using approved tools, break-fix, troubleshoot operating system and connection issues with LAN/WAN and update tickets with accurate and timely records of work performed, and resolution detail.
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., this company is one of the Fortune 500 companies and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
[Passive smoking measures]
Designated smoking area
• 3+ years of experience as an end-user support engineer
• Knowledge of the Windows operating system and client software
• Familiar with client hardware and peripheral devices
• Experienced with client PC deployment tools like SCCM
• Fluent English communication is a must
• Basic Japanese communication, business level preferred
• Basic knowledge of VMWare VDI. Exchange, AD
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5500K - JPY 7000K|
• Commuting allowance
• Business trip allowance
• Sports facilities and recreation facilities
• Educational training / Overseas training system (OJT)
• Group life insurance
• Casual clothes allowed (office casual)