|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Creative(Internet Related) - Programmer for Mobile/Designer Contents Planning
Creative (Media Related) - Game Programming & Editing
Creative (Media Related) - Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Publishing
Asia Japan Aichi Nagoya
Asia Japan Osaka Osaka
You will be entrusted with 3DCG production for native applications for smartphones, PCs, and various home video game consoles.
We will determine the content of your work based on your area of expertise, so you will be able to make the most of your experience.
〇Specific job duties include
- Character modeling/motion creation/real-time 3D effect creation/scenery and object modeling/texture creation
- Creating 3D character designs and proposing effects.
- Quality control
- Quality control
- Cooperation with partner companies and quality control
- Regulation creation and workflow development
- Most of the work is developed in-house, so there is a wide range of work areas and a great deal of discretion in the work.
- Communication is active across departments and functional boundaries.
- Active exchange of opinions among employees, making it easy to give shape to ideas.
- Even if you have no experience in character design, there are opportunities for you to take on challenges not only in Japan but also in the whole world.
"To be a company where everyone can be happy.
"To be a company that lasts 100 years from now.
Through the Internet and smart devices (smartphones and tablets), we develop three businesses for consumers (individual users)
Planning, development and operation of games and useful tool applications in a variety of genres for people around the world based on the theme of "human connections".
Lifestyle Support Business
Planning, development and operation of various web services such as comparison sites and information sites closely related to life events and daily life.
Planning, development, and operation of e-commerce sites handling multiple products with the mission of "shopping that moves people's hearts.
Our group is a comprehensive IT company that develops various businesses using the Internet.
Based on the principle of "taking on challenges with strategies," we are currently developing our business in three business axes: "entertainment," "lifestyle support," and "e-commerce," while achieving a balance between "management stability" and "high growth potential.
We have grown based on our "strong organizational strength" and "ability to read the times.
We will continue to take on the challenges of diverse business areas centered on the Internet, keeping a firm grasp on the world's trends, such as the rise of new technologies and changes in users' lifestyles.
*Passive smoking countermeasures: No smoking indoors in principle (smoking rooms are available)
Core time: 10:00-16:00
Flexible time: 7:00-10:00, 16:00-22:00
*Standard working hours: 8 hours/day
*Average standard working hours: 160 hours/month (2021)
- Experience in creating effects, not only for games.
- Experience in creating materials for effects to implementing them in products.
- Experience in creating effects using Unreal Engine 4 or other high-end software.
-Experience in working with 3D effects for consumer games
- Experience in creating models for effects using MAYA, Softimage, 3dsMAX
- Experience creating textures with Photoshop, Substance Designer, etc.
- Experience in texture production with After Effects
- Experience negotiating with other sections such as planning and engineers
- Experience in training and quality control of in-house members
- Experience in ordering and quality control of partner companies
〇The kind of person we are looking for
- Confident, motivated, and enthusiastic about game production.
- Good at proactively communicating ideas on your own.
- Good at team management.
- Those who want to work on global hit titles.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Daily Conversation Level|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 11000K|
Full social insurance
Transportation expenses (up to 100,000 yen/month)
employee shareholding association
Equipped with an employee cafeteria (located in Nagoya)
Relaxation massage system
Family support system
Various training systems according to position and occupation
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays)
Family birthday leave (own or family member's birthday)
wedding anniversary vacation
Special leave (disaster leave, child's school event leave), etc.
*Annual holiday 127 days (2021)
*Details conform to our regulations
|Full-time employee *with trial period (3 months in principle, no change in treatment)|
Telecommuting * Work style is a choice between telecommuting and going to work
JR/Meitetsu/Kintetsu Lines 1 minute walk from Nagoya Station
3 minute walk from JR Osaka Station/Hanshin/Hankyu/Osaka Metro Umeda Station