|This posting is managed by:||Cornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Asset Management/Trust Banking
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Research (Business/Market/Trust)
Finance/Bank/Securities/Investment - Analyst/Economist/Research
• Assist and contribute to the ongoing management of the existing unlisted real estate portfolio
• Assist with the execution of asset management initiatives including leasing, refurbishment, redevelopment, and improvements to operational efficiency
• Monitor and analyze the operational and financial performance of existing investments
• Manage and monitor the performance of external property managers and other service providers
• Perform rigorous financial analysis and modeling of new investment opportunities Produce in-depth research on real estate market data and trends Review legal documentation and manage certain legal documents
|Company Info||An international asset management unit|
• Bachelor degree
• 1-2 years of relevant real estate investment experience, preferably from a fund investor or top-tier investment bank
• Excellent financial analysis and modeling skills
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• Experience in using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Global Customer Success （＊Urgently hiring Japanese and foreigners who can...
◆ One selection ◆ Inexperienced welcome [Web application / game tester] In...
Native English only☆@Tokyo [editing and translation (US business)]
On the face of Roppongi Midtown ☆彡 [Use English] [Same day available] [Lea...
Cornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.