Mouser Japan G.K.
Education/Training/Language Specialist - Translator
IT (Other) - Product Localization
Planning/Marketing/PR - Branding/Strategic Marketing
|Industry||Electronics, Components, and Semiconductor Manufacturing|
The Product Content Translation Specialist will create and maintain translated product content and engineering resource information represented throughout the Mouser website.
- Creates local language product content in microsites, supplier landing pages, product and technical spotlights, and other locations as required based on existing translated product content from supplier’s web sites
- Research the suppliers’ websites for additional translated information, videos, brochures, etc. to enhance the content page(s)
- Works closely with Digital Marketing Manager and Product Content Team to develop results-oriented marketing strategies based on availability of translated content, work queue, work flows, updates and changes
- Fluent in speaking and writing in multiple languages, Japanese and English
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of electronic components and keeps current regarding industry news, trends, and practices
- Supports and participates in company total quality process, establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates, represents the company in a professional manner, and maintains confidentiality
- Reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Mouser Electronics Inc
Mouser Electronics, a subsidiary of TTI, Inc., is part of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway family of companies.
Mouser is an award-winning, authorized semiconductor and electronic component distributor, focused on the rapid introduction of new products and technologies to electronic design engineers and buyers. Mouser.com features more than 4 million products online from more than 500 manufacturers.
Mouser publishes multiple catalogs per year providing designers with up-to-date data on the components now available for the next generation of electronic devices.
Mouser ships globally to over 400,000 customers in 170 countries from its 492,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility south of Dallas, Texas.
【Measures against passive smoking】
No smoking indoors allowed
Monday - Friday
Total working hours per day - 8 hours (+ 1 hour lunch)
【EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE】
- Degree in journalism or related communications and media fields
- 2 years of experience with writing in a technology industry or minimum 5 years electronic distribution experience or equivalent.
【SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS】
- Written web content creation and HTML experience are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of writing for social networks and blogging is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of electronic component terminology, be extremely inquisitive and a quick learner.
- Some design or page-layout experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
- Writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Fluent in reading, writing & speaking Japanese and English; other languages are beneficial.
- Priority assessment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow detailed guidelines & instructions.
- Good time management skills and ability to concentrate on a task for an extended period of time.
- Analyzes impact of decisions before execution.
- Detailed and thorough in work habits with multi-tasking ability.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and make independent judgments.
|English Level||Fluent (TOEIC 865-)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 7000K|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
3 minutes walk from Akabanebashi Station (on the Toei Ōedo Line)
8 minutes walk from Shibakoen Station (on the Toei Mita Line)
12 minutes walk from Mita Station (on the Toei Mita Line and Asakusa Line)
13 minutes walk from Tamachi Station (on the JR line)