|This posting is managed by:||United World Inc|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Front-End Engineer
|Industry||Software (Consignment Development)|
Asia Japan Aichi
Asia Japan Tokushima
As a front-end engineer, you will be responsible for the development of each solution.
Version control: git
Code management: github
Document co-editing: Google Workspace
In-house chat: Slack
Virtual environment management: Docker/pyenv/poetry
Unit testing: pytest
CI: github actions
Machine learning: pytorch/tensorflow/scikit-learn
Public Cloud: GCP/AWS
A company whose mission is to solve social issues through mathematics, and develops and sells software for companies.
The company develops and sells software for companies with the mission of solving social issues through mathematics.
[Attractive points of company/work]
The company has many employees who have obtained doctoral degrees, and you will be able to grow in an environment stimulated by the members around you.
You will be stimulated by the members around you to grow and develop.
Flextime system (8 hours / day), remote work is possible except once a week when you come to work
・ Core time at work 11: 00 ~ 14: 00, of which 1 hour break
・ Core time at home 10: 00 ~ 16: 00, of which 1 hour break
- Experience developing web applications for PCs and smartphones (3+ years for PCs)
- Experience in development using React, Vue, jQuery (3 years or more for React, 1 year or more for jQuery)
[For example, for NLP projects, React is required for new implementations, and React, Vue, and jQuery are required for existing system modifications.]
- Knowledge and experience in accessibility, usability, and security
- The candidate should be able to judge feasibility based on customer requests and make accurate estimates of development man-hours from a front-end perspective.
- The candidate should be able to communicate with back-end engineers, SRE engineers, PMs, sales staff, and other related parties while conducting front-end development.
- The candidate should be able to perform front-end development while taking into consideration the improvement of display speed, usability, security, and so on.
*Either business level Japanese or English is required.
Native application development experience for iOS and Android
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 6500K - JPY 7500K|
|Benefits: Complete social insurance, commuting allowance (according to company regulations), and other benefits|
Holidays: 2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Vacation: Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, and other vacations available
Employment form: Permanent employee
Trial period: 6 months