|This posting is managed by:||United World Inc|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Back-End Engineer
IT (Other) - Other
- Developing the back-end of the cloud that analyzes data acquired from laser drones and processes them into 3D point clouds.
- Design improvements from the user's point of view are required in displaying data acquired by drones in a more understandable and efficient manner to meet user needs.
The company is the world's largest provider of industrial drone solutions, with offices throughout Japan, including the Tokyo headquarters, and overseas operations centered on Europe and Southeast Asia.
In the field of surveying, the company has a world-class track record of more than 2,000 drone survey/inspection projects, mainly for major general contractors and construction consultants.
In a survey conducted by a global drone market research organization, they were selected as the world's No. 1 industrial drone service company for FY2020.
In March 2022, the company has raised 8 billion yen in funding, and is aiming to become a unicorn as a world-class Japanese venture company.
They have high expectations for its future activities in many fields.
[Attractive points of company/work]
- This is a company that was founded on the premise of competing in the global market in a technology field that Japan is proud to be a part of.
- The company is a world-class technology field in Japan and was founded with the premise of competing in the global market.
- You will be involved in the establishment of drone operation management technology and the formulation of rules and regulations, which have not yet been established worldwide.
|Working Hours||9: 00-18: 00|
- N2 level Japanese language skills
- Those who satisfy ①or②.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in science or engineering from a four-year college or university (technical college is acceptable). (College of technology is acceptable)
- While utilizing specialized knowledge, have an interest in other fields and be able to engage in fieldwork and on-site problem-solving.
- Beginner level or above in Python
- Experience with Matlab
- Ability to write source code in ROS, C++, and Python for robotics programs.
- Ability to maintain drone electronics and flight controllers.
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 3000K - JPY 8000K|
|Benefits: Complete social insurance, commuting allowance (according to company regulations), and other benefits|
Holidays: 2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays
Vacation: Summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, and other vacations available
Employment form: Permanent employee
Trial period: 3 month