EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
Do you want to work in a top global financial asset management firm and interested to learn the basics of the financial markets and trade lifecycles?
Are you experienced supporting MS Windows Desktop/Server environments?
Have a desire to learn and become the best?
Confident working in a professional setting using both Japanese and English?
As a Desktop Support Engineer, working as part of a diverse multi-region technology group, you will:
● Provide Desktop Support to internal end-users, globally (Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and USA), in a fast-paced environment
● Install, configure, operate, and maintain Windows 10, Windows 10 IOT and Linux (Thin Client) operating systems
● Assist in the administration of Active Directory, Exchange and Citrix Infrastructures
● Support desktop trading software (i.e. Bloomberg Terminal, Factset, Reuters, etc.)
● Take ownership of the technology set-ups for new hires and visitors
● Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Office suite
● Use Microsoft Active Directory, BeyondTrust (previous name “Bomgar”), PowerShell to solve issues and implement new technologies
● Perform basic Network Troubleshooting (DNS, TCP/IP, etc.)
● Resolve issues with Citrix Receiver, Workspaces, VDI
● Implement and troubleshoot Cisco VOIP phones, Cisco WebEx Conferencing, Cisco AV technologies, Zoom Meeting, Zoom VC equipment
● Maintain documentation and enforce secure system policies
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed.
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm|
To be considered a good cultural fit, you must be:
● Bilingual (Japanese & English)
● An ambitious self-starter; driven to learn
● Strong desire to solve with automation and self-service
● A very strong and efficient communicator and collaborator
● A deep problem solver; able to think on your own and develop quick, sound solutions to complex problems
● Work well under minimal supervision to complete projects and tasks on time
● Able to work in high pressure situations to find timely solutions
To be considered a good technical fit, we'd like you to be technically proficient in many of the following areas:
● Administration/engineering for Microsoft Windows 10 OS technologies (AD/DNS/DHCP/GPO/DFS)
● Automating for Windows platforms leveraging PowerShell, ActiveBatch, and SCCM
● Supporting mobile devices on MDM platforms: iPhones/iPads/Androids
● Virtualization technologies (Citrix, VDI, VDA)
● MS Exchange infrastructure and associated archiving / security gateway products
● Fundamental knowledge of networking (TCP/IP), security and optimization
● Zoom, MS Team, Cisco WebEx Conferencing and audio/video conferencing systems
● Supporting end users remotely by troubleshooting VPN/VDI/VDA connections
Bonus points for:
● Windows 10 Engineering (not desktop support but engineering/design of configurations)
● Experience administrating Citrix
● Varonis, OKTA SSO, Mobile Iron, BeyondTrust
● McAfee AV and EPO Security Management
Don’t have all of the skills listed above?
Have extra skills you think are important that we haven’t thought of?
Please, let us know by applying and telling us a bit more about yourself and why you think you’re qualified!
※ Applicants should be eligible to work fulltime in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
● Highly Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience.
● Social Insurance - All EIRE employees participate in EIRE's standard local benefit program including the Japanese social insurance provisions which include Health insurance, Welfare Pension Plan, Employment Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance effective from the employee's starting date.
● Commuting/Transportation Allowance
● Relaxation Facilities
● Education Training - Incentive bonuses are paid for continuing to develop technical skills through achieving industry certifications.