|This posting is managed by:||j Career Co.,Ltd. / 株式会社 j Career|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Consulting - IT System Consulting
Consulting - IT Network Consulting
Consulting - IT Consulting (Other)
■ Business content:
・ Business improvement proposal SAP introduction consulting, overseas expansion support, business reform support
・ Establishment in the field after system introduction, operational improvement, maintenance, and consulting work
|Company Info||Companies that provide various consulting services centered on IT consulting|
|Working Hours||9: 30-18: 30 * Flextime available * Basic work from home|
• SAP development project experience or SAP maintenance and operation experience of 3 years or more
• Those who want to become an SAP business consultant
• Skills that can give presentations (explanations) about customer and program specifications
• Skills to create design documents based on requirement definition documents
• Skills that can program code based on design documents and execute unit tests
• Foreign nationals have Japanese skills
• SAP peripheral product introduction experience Concur, Success Factors, Ariba, etc.
• S / 4 installation or maintenance experience
• SAP certification
Education: Graduate school, university, vocational school graduate or above
|English Level||Daily Conversation Level (TOEIC 475-730)|
|Japanese Level||Fluent(JLPT Level 1 or N1)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 4000K - JPY 5000K|
4 million yen to 5 million yen (considering skills and experience)
If the OJT period is completed and you can participate in the project as an SAP business consultant, the salary will be greatly increased.
(Annual salary system, 12 divisions per month are paid each month. Bonuses are included in annual income. One salary increase)
Two days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
120 days or more per year
Once a year
Maternity leave system
Qualification lump sum payment
Toranomon office or project destination.
There are visits such as meetings with client offices around Tokyo.
* Currently, mainly for home remote work.