Cornerstone Recruitment Japan K.K.
Consulting - Recruitment Consulting
Cornerstone Recruitment Japan is an award-winning international recruitment firm, focused on placing bilingual professionals in a wide range of market-leading companies. Established in 2019 in partnership with Cornerstone Global Partners and Morgan Stanley, we are the fastest growing recruitment firm in Japan, and we strive to be the recruitment partner of choice for all Tokyo-based clients and candidates.
If you are ambitious and results-driven, we are inviting both prospective and experienced professionals to join us – you will be working with innovative and knowledgeable teams, where you will be rewarded with a challenging and unique opportunity. Our teams are motivated by strong teamwork, fair and competitive rewards, and celebration of success. Having fun at work is important to us and we want everyone to enjoy what they do! Currently hiring across all sectors.
All consultants, regardless of experience, will work a 360-degree recruitment model, handling the entire recruitment process from start to finish. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consult with clients to understand hiring needs and advise on the job market
- Source candidates to understand their job search needs and support with matching the right opportunities
- Act as a business partner with clients to improve the recruitment processes and successful hire
- Business development and networking to expand your portfolio and brand
- Manage your own accounts and build long-term relationships with companies across the world
★ Consultants of all levels will receive in-depth training to quickly get onboard with our proven techniques, leading to success.
★ Consultants who join as managers or get promoted as managers have the opportunity to build their own teams.
【WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY】
★ Fun and mature working environment in a fully bilingual, modern, and diverse culture
★ Great work and life balance
★ Multinational company funded by top financial institution
★ Fast career progression and opportunities for promotion
★ Non-routine work and fast paced environment
★ Casual dress code and flat culture where you can interact with all teams and managers
★ Monthly team building events and Friday night drinks in the office community space
• Base salary + best transparent commission scheme in Japan
• 5-min walk from Tokyo Station
• Flex time available with core hours of 10:00-16:00
• Generous annual holidays
• Commuting and phone allowances provided
• Clear targets with opportunities for career progression
We are hiring consultants of all levels! Please do not hesitate to apply to find out more about us and what we are looking for. We are flexible, but a good personality match may be:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Minimum business-level English, Japanese proficiency is a big plus but not required
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Ability to “think outside of the box”
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Salary||Depends on experience|
Commuting/ Transportation Allowance
|Permanent, full-time position|
|Nearest Station||Tokyo St.|