|This posting is managed by:||iHOLON Co.,Ltd|
|Company Name||Company is not publicly visible|
Executive - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/Other
You will mainly be in charge of developing and operating the Japanese local site, and optimizing PPC / SEO. Increase inbound traffic from the web and new opportunities through digital marketing measures. We also respond to inquiries from customers regarding various Web measures. It is a key position to practice a wide range of digital marketing in collaboration with not only Japanese sales and service teams but also global teams.
◆ Business content
• Implement measures to optimize PPC (Pay Per Click / Listing Ads) campaigns, monitor status, and make further improvements in search engines such as Google.
• Manage SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to improve visibility and ranking on the Internet
• On our website, global information is rearranged and optimized locally in Japan so that customers can easily understand it.
• Posting content to external PR websites
• Responding to customer inquiries regarding various Web measures
• Review content for email campaigns
・ Number of prospective opportunities created via each digital channel, new order amount, total order amount
◆ Attractiveness of business
• Although it is the world's largest manufacturer of industrial printers, we will lead activities in the Internet space to further raise awareness in the Japanese market.
• Experience more advanced nurturing from a long-term perspective
• In your daily work, work closely with our global team to stay in close contact with our US headquarters and receive regular training abroad in your area of expertise.
• We will realize that the core function of Transformative marketing advocated by the parent company Danaher Corporation is digital marketing, which will drive the growth of the Japanese corporation.
• Experience the teamwork of "The best team wins" by collaborating with other departments such as sales and services.
We consistently develop, manufacture and sell high quality marking and coding equipment, inks & consumables. It is used to print logos, barcodes, dates, control numbers and various other data on a wide range of products and materials such as food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, automobiles, electric wires, corrugated cardboard, and building materials.
・ Sales of industrial marking equipment such as laser markers, thermals, and inkjets
・ Sales of peripheral hardware (image processing, belt conveyor, etc.) and software
・ Consumables, maintenance service
The company is the world's largest industrial printer manufacturer that prints and marks expiration dates, barcodes, lot numbers, etc. on products. With annual sales of 30.8 billion dollars (about 3.5 trillion yen), it is a core company of the Danaher Group listed on the New York Stock Exchange and operates in 135 countries around the world. The company pioneered the development of industrial inkjet printers, which were first incorporated into the manufacturing process in Japan in the early 1970s. We are also focusing on new product development, such as the industry's first realization of IoT for industrial printers, and play a part in customer product certification and productivity improvement.
|Working Hours||09: 00-17: 30|
[Those who meet all of the following]
・ English (Reading / Speaking / Writing) Business English level
• Over 2 years of work experience in digital marketing (PPC / SEO)
• Over 2 years of experience and knowledge in designing and producing websites / LPs using HTML and CSS
<Personal image you want>
• Those who can smoothly communicate information with colleagues and customers
• Those who have the ability to solve the problems they face
• Those who can actively challenge new things
[Welcome / Available]
• BtoB sales or BtoB marketing experience
• Experience in lead management using CRM such as SFDC or Pivotal
• Experience with Marketo (or Marketing Automation such as Eloqua, Pivot, Hubspot)
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5500K - JPY 9500K|
Salary increase / once a year
Bonus / once a year
Full payment of transportation expenses
Complete with social insurance
Retirement system (retirement age: 60 years old)
Various awards system
Childcare reduced working hours system
Retirement system available (up to 65 years old for reemployment)