EIRE Systems K.K.
IT (Other) - IT Help Desk
IT (Hardware/Network) - Server and Machine Operation and Maintenance
IT (PC, Web, Unix) - Business Application SE
Are you looking to take your technical/Help Desk career to the next level?
This challenging desktop support role supports the Trading floor users of a multinational banking / financial services institution.
You will work with other IT team members to support Japanese and English systems, Active Directory System Administration, installation of software and patches, building/configuration of laptop and desktop computers, general support for the Windows environment, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and email (Outlook/Exchange).
Working on the bank's trading floor, you'll also be the first contact point for external/in-house application support, telephones, and end-user hardware support (e.g. PC/Monitors).
You will be quick to resolve issues either on the phone or face to face. You will have the confidence to deal with people in an extremely fast paced environment and enjoy the technical mix this role has to offer.
On offer is the chance to join a great team, with continuous encouragement and support in upgrading your knowledge and level of responsibility.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Measures against passive smoking: No smoking indoors allowed.
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm|
● Professional level communication skills in Japanese required
● Intermediate level of English
● Windows 7/10 Professional and understanding of Windows networked environments including DHCP, TCP/IP and Windows registries (relevant Microsoft certification preferred)
● Remote Access experience
● Knowledge of Market Data applications (E.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, Quick, Factset) is a plus.
● Hardware repair including hard disk, video card, and power supply replacement
● Ability to adapt to and perform all required duties working in a pressured, fast-paced enterprise IT environment is a must.
※ Applicants should be eligible to work fulltime in Japan.
|English Level||Business Conversation Level (TOEIC 735-860)|
|Japanese Level||Business Level(JLPT Level 2 or N2)|
|Salary||JPY - Japanese Yen JPY 5000K - JPY 6000K|
● Highly Competitive salary dependent on skills and experience.
● Social Insurance - All EIRE employees participate in EIRE's standard local benefit program including the Japanese social insurance provisions which include Health insurance, Welfare Pension Plan, Employment Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance effective from the employee's starting date.
● Commuting/Transportation Allowance
● Relaxation Facilities
● Education Training - Incentive bonuses are paid for continuing to develop technical skills through achieving industry certifications.