(Luxembourg) Japanese Speaking Global Custody Head of Fund Product & Business Development
The Product and Business Development Department is responsible for business development and for building the bridge between Japanese & non-Japanese clients and our local business on any queries related to funds from clients and advisors.
This department takes care of the structuring of new investment funds and the on-boarding/first contacts with counterparties (Investment Advisors, Investors and Promoters, Distributors).
A large investment organisation is searching for an Account Associate. The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing support to drive multiple effective account management activities within an assigned region.
* Work closely with account managers
* Oversee client accounts
* Prepare reports on regular basis
* Drive customer satisfaction
* Handle internal and external database applications
* Contribute to marketing and product development effort
* Good career prospective + Future Management position
* Outstanding benefits and working culture
* Build deep and meaningful relationships with a broad range of corporate across many sectors
* Provide insight into market activities
* Communicate internally with other global offices to coordinate project launch to completion
* 2-10 years experience in operation/middle office/consulting in financial services industry or consulting/market research (they have 2 HC)
* Knowledge in Equity is a plus but not must
Client services role at global online asset trading firm.
* Answer client enquiries via several channels including live chat, email, and phone
* Process client's trade orders over the phone and internet
* Show solid understanding of our products, offerings, and processes to resolve client enquiries
* Display knowledge of financial markets
* Spot and utilise cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during client interactions
* Regularly liaise with other departments
* Keep accurate records and update CRM entries
My client is looking for an enthusiastic professional looking to join their firm and further develop their knowledge and skillset within financial services. Your main responsibility will be to focus on a wide-range of client issues; Responding to inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone and e-mail as well as online chat, to find solutions while complying with policies.
■ Providing excellent customer service by phone and email
■ Assisting customers with any trouble-shooting issues while using the systems