As the Presales Engineer, you will be the primary person who's in charge of overall technical support for the sales team. You will be actively driving and managing the technology proportion and evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team.
* Responsible for development and delivery of technical product presentations / demonstrations;
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
* Articulating to customers that a prod ...
As a Product Expert for IoT you will be working directly some large Japanese customers in the manufacturing and factory space to implement and test a new IoT product recently developed in Japan. Advise customers directly on the use case of the product, understand their requirements and concerns and support them.
* Provide hands-on support for the companies IoT solution.
* Develop demo's for customers to showcase the product.
* Lead customer workshops and training to support the client and its users and increase the adoption an ...
In this role, you will support Microsoft Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Yammer, Azure AD, EMS implementation for our client's customers. You will need to utilize your knowledge and experience in Microsoft Platforms, Azure, and Office 365.
As a Pre-Sales Solution Architect you will be working directly with the Japan Country Manager to develop the local business and directly service Japanese clients. You would be responsible to ensure the clients understand the full technical and business value of the software solution and have a good overview of the potential implementation process.
* Engage with clients to understand the requirements, design, development and implementation process that would be needed for a successful data migration.