A worldwide chemical company is now hiring for the position of Talent Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing various learning and development initiatives while recruiting new talents across Japan.
* Promote company's culture and value through training programs
* Liaise with HR team and external trainers to design programs
* Define departmental leaning requirements
* Ensure adherence to corporate principles
* Manage budget allocation
* Collaborate with recruitment companies
An exciting management consulting firm is searching for an RPO Recruiter. The successful candidate will be accountable for accelerating the recruitment process to increase potential candidates and customers.
* Adhere to brand recruitment process while using SE tools
* Create cross-channel sourcing plans
* Take part in competency interviews
* Develop talent pools
* Engage with clients, HR and HM partners on a regular basis
* Provide support to teammates
The ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of sourcing, assessing and delivering an exceptional candidate experience with emphasis on employer branding. You will be able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to their local growth and success.
* Work closely with leaders across the organisation to identify, source and hire top talent
* Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
* Ensure a high touch ...