The Player Support Manager is highly experienced and knowledgeable in Customer Service, Player Support, and managing large teams. Their main role will be dedicated to ensure the successful project execution and organize the related support services. They will be responsible for setting up, training, and managing the Support team. The Player Support Manager will provide support to the Sales team in building new service lines for their clients and developing new business will report to the Head of Customer Support Operations.
A foreign transport and logistics firm is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their team in Osaka. The ideal candidate for this position will be accountable for ensuring accurate and smooth customer service operations.
* Ensure seamless transportation of client's freight
* Handle the preparation and updating of relevant transportation documents
* Manage the negotiation efforts with transport firms, customs brokers, etc.
* Oversee accurate and timely updates of cargo status to customers
* Prepare quotations, ...
A Customer Service Import position is now available at a global transport and logistics company. The chosen candidate will ensure effective planning and monitoring of the transportation and movement of goods to assigned geographic areas.
* Prepare bookings and transshipment in alignment with the firm's service policies and client needs
* Manage container stuffing and unstuffing arrangements
* Communicate with container freight station
* Drive customer needs and expectations
* Create shipping documentation including bills ...
A Customer Support Specialist position is now available at a global logistics company. The chosen applicant will be in charge of providing assistance and ensuring seamless delivery of the client's freight. This role is based in Tokyo.
* Manage transportation-related paperwork required
* Negotiate with airlines, customs brokers, and other participating businesses
* Update clients on the status of shipments
* Provide quotations
* Handle invoice issuance
* Prepare reports and shipping documents