If you are looking for an exciting challenge, where you can help to expand into new countries and are generally interested in new technology, then this is your chance!
Our client decided to set up a technical service center here in Japan to expand their Financial Service business unit. This role is responsible for all aspects of quality and security in the production of various (physical) products for payments, such as making credit cards.
Responsible for all machines in the technical center
* Our client is looking for a passionate specialist who loves making a difference and plays to win to drive client and partner values as part as a Digital Specialist
* The successful candidate for this position will be a dedicated sales-minded individual to manage our advertising assets operationally including with SSPs and DSPs.
* Manage the overall integration of our digital inventory with SSPs, DSPs, others, to maximise our revenue
* Be a front line sales person to trading desks, media agencies and others to add to media plans ...
* Manage and expand relationships with existing clients and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
* Maintan and grow revenue of each account while be sensitive to data and sales
* Monitor each key account's performance metrics and ensure compliance with operational standards
* Work with internal support functions to ensure that every deal goes live on the platform
* Strong knowledge of all sales and business development aspects
* 1-2 years experience within a client management role preferable
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of all marketing campaigns in Japan. You will work closely with other marketing functions to increase sales through lead generation and improve brand awareness.
* Plan and develop marketing campaigns for all business units in Japan
* Organize and execute regional corporate/ marketing events across the region.
* Support supplier marketing campaigns and sales promotion activities.
* Work closely with internal stakeholders (sales, digital marketing) and external stakeho ...
Lead one of the most powerful online media within the fashion and luxury industry. Fully responsible for generating sales and increase revenue.
* Responsible for 360 degree sales, acquire new clients and maintain existing accounts
* in charge of sales strategy, maximise the opportunity to sell advertising spaces
* Provide competitive marketing solutions to clients across industries
* Leading the sales team and responsible for P&L
* Bachelors degree required
* At least four years experience in media sales or cre ...
Responsible for managing accounts, project management, and contract renewals
* Responsible for managing existing accounts, negotiating contract renewals
* Managing 2 to 3 Account Executives
* Generating leads and create sales strategy
* Bachelors degree required
* At least 5 years experience in B2B sales
* Experience in education industry will be a plus
* Excellent people management and communication skills
* Native in Japanese and fluent in English
The SCM Supervisor will be responsible for all supply Chain related operations to ensure smooth and cost effective Supply Chain service to internal and external customers.
* Manage the delivery from the port to the warehouse to the retail stores in Japan
* Manage the delivery towards the customers
* Work together with 3PL partners at the warehouse
* Review the performance of the logistics operations
* Take part in demand planning and forecasting of the products
* Lead a team of 2-3 people
Responsible for scheduling requests and other secretarial duties
* Arrange meeting and business travel
* Support translation and interpretation, taking minutes for business meetings
* Coordinate with other assistants to prepare events or internal meetings
* Assist in business project management
* Experience as Executive Assistant, fluent in English
* Able to handle confidential information
* Detail oriented, good communication skills
* PC Skill: PowerPoint/Word/Outlook/Excel
In this position you will be responsible for marketing strategy and execution for both Japan and Korea markets.
Plan and execute marketing strategies for Japan and Korea in:
* Branding: improve corporate branding image within Japan market via promotion events and digital marketing.
* Lead generation: organizing offline events and webinars.
* Website management: create/localize website content.
* Manage marketing team.
* From 5 years of marketing experiences with strong track records.
* Background in IT is a ...
The role is supporting the payroll (but processing is done by an external company, EPCS). So this is working with them to provide the documents they need, onboarding new employees, preparing documents/letter for employees (like childcare forms), checking timesheets, etc
To design, run and analyse the quality testing of the products, find any room improvements and make the necessary change to create a quality product. Also, communicate in a timely manner to the stakeholders in the organisation.
* Work together in a team to deliver standards for high quality products
* To analyse and identify gaps in the testing, CI/CD and system monitoring
* To improve test framework architecture and test coverage
* Design testing process with efficiency
* Tackle a variety of problems and evaluate resiliency d ...
For this role, you will be responsible for shaping the sales department and building a sale strategy to expand the business. You will work closely with the internal team and develop the product penetration in the market, negotiate deals, and lead the industry.
* Put together forecasts and KPI reporting for GM and APAC team for the purpose of financial forecasting, strategic planning, organisational planning and budget setting
* Corporate across BP&SCM, Marketing, Business Control and Finance teams
* Take ownership for the strateg ...