- A new type of day care and after-school program stimulating curiosity and interests of students using English.
- Most students are children ages 3-12.
- Instructors help children reach English-language goals through games, songs, and other activities. These classes also give instructors the best opportunity to express their creativity.
- Give children interesting and fun experiences.
- Make programs and lesson plans and lead classes.
- Support school management
- Assist children in their personal developm ...
There are 4 schools and you will belong to those brunches every other week.
1. Ichihara city(2 schools) 姉ヶ崎(Anegasaki station)、ちはら台駅(Chiharadai station)
2. Kisarazu city 木更津駅(Kisarazu station)
3. Chiba city おゆみ野駅(Oyumino station)
・You will teach English to from 3rd grade of elementary school students to high school students.There will be 10 or less students in a class.
・You will have both English conversation classes and classes you will use textbooks(Let's go and My passport).
・You will ...