The Data Center Global Services organization is looking for an Field Data Center Technician.
As a Field Data Center Technician in AWS, you will get to help deploy and maintain AWS cloud computing infrastructure across a number of locations. This is a customer facing role and requires professionalism and excellent communications. Your activities will include (but not limited to):
· Installing and expanding data center infrastructure.
·Troubleshooting network installations & configurations.
·Connect and troubleshoot rack power connections.
• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants
We are looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class Network Technician to join our growing team within Networking. The team responsibilities involve delivering new AWS APAC region deployments. The Network Technician will work closely with both internal customers, external vendors as well as coordinating regional resources to facilitate smooth project execution in association with Technical Program managers.
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and has significant ...
A large software organisation is looking to hire a Technical Support Specialist. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues for customers.
* Carry out technical support activities through phone, e-mail, as well as in-field services
* Respond to technical inquiries, troubleshoot problems, recommend solutions, and conduct follow-up activities
* Prepare solutions to satisfy customer needs
* Adhere to team guidelines for product group engagement
* Prepare document ...