As an Application Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to join stable and talented team, who have a strong background in engineering and happy to support you.
* Technical support for optical sensors
* General technical support (product technical explanations, demonstrations, installation, data collection, service support, etc.)
* Customer demonstrations, technical explanations, follow up, issue collection (delivery, acceptance inspection), technical follow up after delivery
* Customer follow up support in case of quality proble ...
If you are interested in working abroad either for training or longer period on oversea projects, then this is your chance!
Our client is looking for their Japanese team a Service Engineer who is willing to travel overseas, learn how to operate the machines at the HQ or other destinations, and then being able to support clients all over APAC.
* Travel is big part in this role. You will not be only limited to Japan but also support branch offices in other APAC region when needed
* Commissioning and installation of CNC machines
If you would like to reduce your business trips traveling and work mainly in Tokyo as Service Engineer, then this is your opportunity!
* Most repairs can be done in the office as clients are sending in the equipment for checks and maintenance.
* More time for you with your family
* Weekend off and minimal overtime
* Technical support for their equipment (laser cutting and welding heads)
* Repair of their equipment (70% in the office and 30% at the customer's site)
* Prepare and submit post repair reports and provide detai ...