A multinational medical device company is looking to fill a Senior Finance Analyst position. The selected applicant will be responsible for performing financial analyses, forecasts, and planning with the lead accountant in Japan.
* Plan and implement relevant financial processes for the Japanese sales personnel
* Share financial expertise for operational processes
* Perform closing operations on a regular basis
* Maintain accuracy of P&L reports and forecasts
* Collaborate with internal teams to drive revenue growth and m ...
A global medical device company is looking for an FP&A Specialist. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting financial activities.
* Create budgets and forecasts
* Assist commercial team in developing business cases
* Track and report expenses
* Prepare sales incentive computations
* Coordinate month-end closing activities with accounting team
* Participate in improving operational and reporting procedures
* Bachelor's degree or above in finance or accounting
* 5+ years of experi ...
An international medical device company is looking for a Senior Finance Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing financial strategies to achieve business growth.
* Handle financial plans and forecasts with key stakeholders
* Conduct financial reporting on a regular basis
* Track profit margins and analyse cost structures of business functions
* Gain knowledge on financial requirements and planning tools
* Provide financial insights to business leaders
* Ensure financials comply with applicabl ...
This position is a front office side FP&A position where you will be tasked with stakeholder management, KPI, ROI analysis, plan in increasing sales revenue, and overall business partnering to further increase the market share in Japan. You will be working with not only the finance team but sales, marketing, etc...
* co-pilot resource allocation strategy for Marketing, Overheads and Sales promotion Budget (PRGM).
* Key contact from Finance on innovation: in charge of business case finance modeling & improvement roadmap.
* Forecast ...
Perfect opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an established global company.
* Analyse the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
* Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
* Ad-hoc business performance reporting
* Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments
* Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
* Develop financial models and analyze the ...
This role is a new hire position with mixed function management position. 90% of the task will be standard FP&A lead position with 2 more standalone managers, and you will be strongly associated with them while receiving internal control projects for HQ and drive them yourself.
* Supply chain and Operations business partner
* Significant interaction with Regional Management and Sector FP&A/Sector FD
* Owning the process, together with the Regional Supply Chain team, of cost recharges to Substrate vendors
* Owning the Inventory O ...