An exciting company working in the automotive industry is looking to hire a Lead Hardware Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing regional mechanical engineering operations.
* Act as the leader during hardware engineering development procedures
* Implement engineering tools
* Assist OEM customers by answering questions
* Take part in manufacturing procedures
* Conduct validation tests
* Improve performance and cost for mass production design
* Installation and initial startup of solar inverters in customer's Photo-voltaic Solar plant
* Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters in the field, and take appropriate action to ensure proper technical support
* Start-up and commissioning of solar inverters in customer's Photovoltaic Solar plant in Japan
* Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters on field when necessary
* complete and turn in field reports to reflect work completed on site
* Identify potential problems and suggest changes or corrective actions
* Provide ...
A multinational F&B company is in need of a Services Account Manager. In this role, you will be accountable for acting as a main point of contacts for key customers to ensure all service and technical issues are resolved.
* Develop understanding of customer expectations
* Foster relationships with customers
* Conduct customer analyses
* Implement account strategies
* Seek sales opportunities to close deals
* Drive service delivery efficiency
* Bachelor's degree or above in engineering, business or e ...
A global manufacturing company is looking to hire a Sales Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for driving the regional growth strategy by driving company product, technology, and solution business in Japan.
* Act as the local sales force leader and develop a strong team
* Support rapid sales growth through finding new business opportunities
* Gather and track competitor information
* Communicate with key customers to discuss roadmaps, business reviews, and product promotion
* Assist and mentor local sales e ...