An international automotive manufacturing company is in need of a Compliance Analyst. The person who enters this role will be responsible for regular reporting operations such as budgeting and forecast data.
* Provide explanations for reports, including comments on fluctuations and variance analysis
* Assist with regional reporting
* Organise import business cases
* Ensure the company adheres to SOX
* Ensure employees follow corporate procedures
* Assist internal auditors
A large medical organisation is searching for a Finance Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the local finance function and maintaining adherence with business goals.
* Oversee local market accounts and reporting systems
* Define budgets and forecasts, including tracking performance
* Develop tax-related calculations
* Maintain cashflow
* Implement effective financial controls
* Take part in ad-hoc business projects
* Bachelor's degree or above in finance, business, or e ...
A Financial Analyst position is now available at a multinational consumer goods company. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing relevant financial activities to ensure operational efficiency.
* Conduct financial analysis for the assigned client
* Develop financial strategies
* Handle profit and loss forecasting
* Collaborate with internal colleagues to ensure profitability
* Complete financial reports and statements
* Work with global teams to ensure data accuracy
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
You are an FP&A specialist with strong expertise on financial reporting. This company have multiple division depending on their business unit and product line, and you will be conducting and supporting financial analysis based on their PL/BS and make reports to Germany.
* Oversee key divisional/product line and domain financial activities
* Responsible for monthly flash reporting, performance reporting, and annual operative plan
* Act as a liaison between local management, division and corporate functions
* Oversee Opex manageme ...
You will be in charge of Business Intelligence and support the team using accurate, timely and user-friendly data.
* Investigate and make executive summary to present to top management
* Use analytical tools available to ensure timely reporting
* Track Key Performance & activities, Sales & Promotion costs
* Handle data from the AI Business Planning
* Native level Japanese, high business level English
* Strong analytic skills, good with excel (Macro, VBA), process improvements, business acumen.
* Knowledge of ...
looking for a FP&A Analyst, for our Finance team in Japan, to lead period end closing & reporting activities, in addition to creating annual budget and forecast. You will act as a finance business partner to support the country achieve business objectives.This is a great opportunity for you to work not only in finance but also build a strong understanding of business & its drivers.
* Lead overall Monthly/Quarterly/Annual closing activities (e.g. Accrual/Provisions/Allocations) and work with the finance team on HQ reporting in SAP (P&L ...