A multinational medical equipment manufacturer is searching for a Finance Manager. The selected applicant will play a key role in leading the financial operations to drive business success in Japan.
* Oversee financial and commercial activities
* Work closely with local leaders
* Provide direction and mentorship to local financial teams
* Increase business performance
* Act as a point of contact for internal colleagues
* Handle multiple financial tasks including closing, forecasting, etc.
As a Senior Buyer, you will contribute to business growth as shared services procurement function, which includes all aspects of procurement activities. You will be part of a team in charge of the entire product portfolio of the business and will need to work cross functionally to ensure business needs and delivery targets are met.
* Responsible for end to end purchase order management from PO placement to PO closure
* Proactively work across the business with planning, customer service, sales and marketing to understand and adapt t ...
As Head of Supply Chain you will be responsible for driving and executing a demand driven supply chain strategy for Japan. You will be involved with wider APAC, interacting with counterparts and stakeholders in other countries to align with region strategy.
* Responsible for end to end supply chain activities, in charge of logistics, customer service, planning, and 3PL management and execution
* Specific focus on customer first experience - on time in full deliveries & lead time improvements
* Be key point of contact for Japan SCM ...
Rare opportunity to step up as the head of R&D and cooperate with the commercial side as well. You will have direct management responsibility and will lead the QA function in support of all Japan commercial operations.
* Manage the roles of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Safety Control in Japan
* Support to achieve Japan Commercial Operations objectives from Quality Assurance perspective
* Maintain and continually improve the quality processes and procedures in Japan commercial operations
* Meet regulatory requirements a ...