* Contribution to the sustainment of a first-class consulting organization with a balanced project portfolio
* Leverage company's resources within the consulting practice to contribute making the company key and differentiating its hydrocarbon processing.
* lead larger projects, both internal and client projects.
* Proactively provide valuable advice in setting strategy and solving problems both interna;lly and externally
* Develop access to the strategic, process engineering, and planning departments of a client (executive suit ...
Business Development Lead for Offshore Wind Business
As the Business Development Lead, you will be part of a growing team and contribute to the origination, evaluation, development, and asset management of multiple offshore wind projects at any point in time and face external stakeholders from day one.
Your responsibilities will be broad and include being part of joint venture project/tender teams, lead project workstreams, negotiate commercial agreements, support M&A initiatives, and support the governance of the project portfolio. ...
★ The Bids and Acquisitions Project Manager belongs to the Bids and Acquisitions Team on Project Services and Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, the person will be responsible for coordination of Project Services inputs and support from Engineering, Contracts, Construction, QHS and Resource Management into offshore project bids and other corporate transitions such as acquisitions and divestment.
* Manage delivery of the technical part of an offer and coordinate interfaces.
* Ensure offers are delivered on time, to budget and qu ...
★ Provide technical expertise relating to wind turbines across a multi-billion yen capital project portfolio of Offshore Wind Farms in Japan.
★ Risk assesment and management
* Provide technical expertise relating to wind turbines across a multi-billion yen capital project portfolio of Offshore Wind Farms in Japan.
* Work as part of a multi-discipline project team to support the design, procurement and delivery of the wind turbine package, from feasibility stages through to construction and into operation, ensuring comp ...
In this role, you will be responsible for the recruitment and learning & development of recent graduates and mid-career workers. This is a great opportunity for those who enjoys to expand local networks and facilitate the development of new employees in the world's leading energy & natural resources company.
* Conduct mid-careers/recent graduates' recruitment process
* Visit schools to strengthen the network with young professionals
* Support for internship administration
* Support for induction training for recent graduates
- Plan and Design facilities based on field surveys,and obtain permits.
This role will support the EPC decision by determining the specifications and performance of mainly civil engineering work and supporting structures in the EPC contract documents required to start the construction.
1) On-site reconnaissance - Field surveys
2) Selection and supervision of cooperating companies [civil engineering design, photo-voltaic power generation equipment design (mounting, capacity verification, etc.)]