Our client is looking for a candidate which both excellent IT support knowledge and great communication skills. The candidate should be able to work in a large multicultural environment coordinating with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalation & provide on time status.
The successful candidate will:
* Establish good coordination and communication with offshore teams and customer in MS solution development project.
* Understand requirements and work on solution approach / project deliverables as per given schedules.
This position is for an experienced PM and leader. The candidate will enjoy autonomy over most decisions and take an active role in negotiations and discussions with customers and other management teams.
As a project manager, the successful candidate will have the following business responsibilities:
* Project management for customers of Japanese / foreign companies
* (Project start-up, planning, execution, monitoring & control, quality control, cost / delivery management, people management)
* Project promotion utilizing offsh ...
Our client is looking for a candidate who can occupy a leading role in the network (LAN / WAN / Wireless) technology area. The ideal candidate will provide technical support and facilitate operational improvements in collaboration with global teams.
The successful candidate will:
* Lead in our network (LAN / WAN / Wireless) technology teams in the assessment and operation transition phases.
* Understand the contents and materials of the current operation work on the customer side.
* Document the above mentioned contents and ma ...
As the Head of Talent Acquisition you will lead a team of 5 people and oversee the entire recruitment plan and strategy for Japan. You will also closely work with local and regional senior stakeholders.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Create, execute and analyze strategic hiring plan for Japan
* Ensure that the targets are met in a timely manner
* Drive, inspire and provide feedback to team members
* Budget control for hiring in Japan
* Provide guidance and advice to senior stakeholders
* Work with regional c ...
Participate in MSL functions and data generation. Develop strategies for global medical activities
* Responsible for MSL activities, data generation, operations, medical intelligence, compliance, and support for research
* Develop strategies for global medical practices
* Understand and execute the challenges and medical gaps that is needed in creating new treatment opportunities for patients
* Data creation based on scientific evidence in a logical and quantitative manner
The Procurement Category Manager will create and implement sourcing strategies for the outsourcing category and collaborate with external and internal business partners and suppliers to reduce risks and costs for the business.
* Developing and executing contract manufacturing category strategies for single or multiple global categories of spend.
* Coordinate activities across all APAC to identify and qualify suppliers capable of providing products and services to meet business requirement, ensuring productivity, lowest cost ...
Lead HEOR functions for the company. Provide strategy and insights from all level of responsibilities.
* Lead the beginning to the end responsibilities of relevant health outcomes, economics, or real world evidence planning to support the value and product differentiation of the company's products
* Collaborate with cross functioning teams to develop and implement HEOR research studies to reach the requirements in order to help market access, brand strategies, and reimbursement
* Manage the conducting of HEOR studies in congress p ...
Our client is strengthening sales force to enlarge the share of their services in Japan. On these role you will be based in West Japan and responsible to manage the existing customer and develop new customers.
* Conduct sales role of the project: Hearing, Discussing requirement, definition, Composing quotation, contract, Closing contract.
* Following up project goes smooth.
* Develop new customers and maintain existing customers with their satisfaction.
* Solution consulting showing right direction for customers.
* Will Lead the whole CS operations. Manage the whole team to be efficient and effective.
* Design the whole structure of the floor, Take information from the customers and report it to the HQ, take feedback from HQ and implement necessary actions.
* Planning and implentation of tentative theory construction and business improvement based on VOC.
* Support (telephone, mail) problem development by monitoring the status of the situation.
* Improvement of response standards, preparation of manuals and related systems and introduc ...
* Grow the medical information department and database for Japan, providing service to top Pharmaceutical clients
* Support the MI team with the handling of inquiries from Health-Care Professionals
* Handle Medical Information inquiries in Japanese with possibility of using English depending on client's requirements (this could include translations)
* Build and develop FAQs to be able to respond the HCPs inquiries respcting time and effectiveness matters
* Create strong relationships with clients here in Japan becoming their MI ...
Lead cost-effectiveness study for responsible brand. Work closely with cross functional team to drive pricing strategy and reimbursement.
* Lead the planning and execution for HTA/HOER related project for responsible brand
* Work with Cross functional team (Ex. Market access, pricing) on market access and reimbursement strategy
* Manage the HEOR studies, value messaging and communication
* Develop relationship and work with KOLs
* Experience in Cost effectiveness study/ HEOR/HTA project
* Strong knowledge in he ...