Our client is looking for an Agile Project Scrum Master to work with the project sponsor or product owner to define and implement the delivery road map and key inter-dependencies across projects and programs.
This position includes facilitating & running self-managing Squad Teams to deliver product increments.
* Management of the delivery of projects and products using agile project management methodology
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the tasks
* Management of one or more cross-functional & m ...
Our client is looking for a project manager to manage one or more agile/hybrid projects, in order to deliver the strategic enterprise objective and adding values to support the usage of Agile knowledge and practice.
* Successful management of the delivery of projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team - working with the scrum master to enable squad based del ...
Work as a shadow of a principal who leads the Sales IT Function in an Automobile company. Your expertise in Agile methodologies and understanding of the SDLC will be the foundation of the project and transformation strategy for the whole company.
* Manage project progress
* Start new initiatives by shepherding the Project Charter process, defining the scope of a project, etc.
* Help in defining the Strategic IT Landscape along with the principal
* Help adopt new measures in areas such as CI/CD or other processes
* Help adopt t ...
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will:
Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
You are looking for a stable company where you can work with a great team that has values employees health?
Then this is a great opportunity for you. Our client offers a mid-size team, great leadership, relaxed working hours and encourage their employees to take all their paid leave.
* General quality assurance of Japanese OEM
* Customer contact window, deal with quality issues and communicate with the plants located in China and US, as well as suppliers
* Support program launch team
* Support in creating 8D reports for custome ...
* Responsible for investment projects such as new manufacturing equipment, production plants, and infrastructure system.
* Interdisciplinary management with internal and external stake holders.
* Working on master plan and budget planning process for CAPEX related projects.
* Preparation and execution of feasibility studies for investment projects.
* Investigate new technology and combine with current technology.
* Presentation of projects to management.
* Schedule, plan, resource and manage the investment projects.
* Trac ...
As an SAP Consultant, your role is to be able to communicate with business leaders and act as a facilitator to both regional business and global team. Moreover, you will be given a role to give functional and technical support to users and manage any progress and issues within the project.
* Provide daily technical and functional support to regional Key Users in Japan
* Participate in the enhancement analysis, testing and implementation
* Create training plans and educate users as well as members
* Submit management reports and ...