An American professional services and investment management company specializing in real estate is seeking Facility Management in Tokyo office. The employees are diverse but the common language will be Japanese, so if you are fluent in Japanese and want to work in a global team in Japan, please apply!
* Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data to track sales performance and metrics
* Sales Pipeline Data, Quota Performance, Accurate Headcount Reporting, Bookings Performance, etc.
* Coordinate, with sales management, the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all
global sales channels
* Generate ad hoc reporting for sales management
* Assist with annual review of compensation ...
1.Responsible for the port agency service.
2.Responsible for the offshore operation.
3.Responsible for the practical boarding agent works.
4.Established relationship with client, by giving advice on port regulation and providing solution to client requirement.
5.Provide estimate costing to client enquiry. Ensured final DA checked prior to sending out by operation and account department.
6.Co-operate with your employer on health and safely matters. ...