We are looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class Network Technician to join our growing team within Networking. The team responsibilities involve delivering new AWS APAC region deployments. The Network Technician will work closely with both internal customers, external vendors as well as coordinating regional resources to facilitate smooth project execution in association with Technical Program managers.
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, very detail oriented, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and has significant ...
• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants
Roles and Responsibilities
• Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
• Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
• Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
• Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
• Should be open to work in 24/7.
• Prepare technical specifications and ...
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the e ...
Recruiting an【Active Directory Engineer】with good experience in analysis, implementation, and maintenance of Site and services and excellent troubleshooting skills.
【What you need for this role】
• Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
• Troubleshooting knowledge of replication issues
• Knowledge of DCHP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
• Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
• Strong knowledge of ...
EIRE Systems is seeking to hire an Information Technology Infrastructure Engineer in Tokyo to support our well known Japanese multinational professional services enterprise client. If you have experience managing a global infrastructure network, with hands-on experience in enterprise IT support and service delivery and are looking for your next move, this could be the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
The IT Technician is responsible to deliver IT services, that support end-user computing and to contribute to IT projects within the company.
A leading global insurance company seeks an experienced, bilingual Incident Manager to manage severe business impacting incidents primarily involving large scale infrastructure issues or high risk data / application issues.
Reporting to the Japan ITSM Incident lead and this position will be required to contribute to round the clock incident support coverage, demonstrate strong independent judgment, creative and high level analysis skills and excellent bilingual communication (both verbal and written) to confidently and clearly manage incidents, escalati ...
A global life insurance firm is looking for a talented Networking Engineer!
A top・level global network engineering subject matter expert in one or more highly specialized areas of network architecture, design, optimization, and support systems (LAN/WAN, remote access, and data center communications) across the enterprise.
Architects, plans, designs, engineers, deploys and provides Tier 3 support for the Enterprise:
・ Network infrastructure across the multiple business functions and locations
・ Network security infrastructure (firewalls, VPN)
Successful candidates should have a foundation of deep technical expertise in network and security technologies as well as team leadership and guidance abilities.
Although operational support is not a normal part of the role and that other network staff provide support for escalation of network incidents, it is expected that, within reason the candidate will serve as a senior escalation point for Critical impacting network incidents.
The domain focus for this position will be the development of the client's network engineering strategy and standar ...