Manage all transport solutions from import to domestic logistics. Communicate with various stakeholders to ensure completion of construction projects.
* Manage all transport processes from import, storage, and domestic logistics
* Ensure safe loading and unloading at ports and construction sites
* Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery during planning and execution phases of projects
This position will manage the sales and operations planning process to ensure the availability of products to clients and will provide the right level of service and stocks optimization to contribute to supply chain performance.
* Analyze monthly/weekly demand variation needs and define the priorities for the production plan with factory
* Analyze and consolidate demand and stock parameters of subsidiaries
* Manage stock parameters on the whole supply chain, ensuring end-to-end optimization
For a top-ranked electronics company, we are looking for a logistics and administrative specialist (m/f) who will manage the import/export of shipments and logistics for their automotive market and 3rd party warehouse supply chain operations.
* Manage export/import of shipments and logistics for automotive parts and other goods in time dealing with 3rd party logistics service providers
* Manage 3rd party warehouses for supply chain operations and processes and payments
* Manage inventory kept at 3rd party warehouses to achieve tar ...
* Partner with third-party logistics companies to import and export products
* Participate in projects to improve transportation methods
* Manage overseas import and export processes for company products
* Partner and communicate regularly with forwarding and warehousing companies to ship and store products
* Monitor transportation KPIs and participate in process improvement projects
* Oversee warehouse operations
* Minimum 3 years of logistics experience
* Experience working in a third-party logistics compan ...