An international biopharmaceutical company is in need of a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for overseeing the development and management of company's budget strategies.
* Conduct financial closing on a regular basis
* Submit reports with analysed results and findings
* Drive cost efficiency in business operations
* Handle internal queries
* Identify potential legal issues and share advice
* Optimise financial information systems
A multinational medical company is looking for an HR Generalist. In this role, the chosen candidate will be responsible for providing support in general affairs and HR activities.
* Assist in developing programs for employee engagement
* Address issues on employee relations
* Provide suggestions on corporate policies
* Handle candidate recruitment and exit procedures
* Perform payroll functions
* Organise contracts and other company documents
* Bachelor's degree or above
* 5+ years of experience i ...
The ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of sourcing, assessing and delivering an exceptional candidate experience with emphasis on employer branding. You will be able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to their local growth and success.
* Work closely with leaders across the organisation to identify, source and hire top talent
* Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
* Ensure a high touch ...
A widely respected healthcare company is looking for an APAC Talent Acquisition Specialist to cover both Japan and Asia hiring.
As a TA Specialist, you will be responsible for partnering with the business to provide an end to end recruitment service. Some of the responsibilities include:
* Work in partnership with hiring managers, providing guidance, support, and recommendations
* Source candidates
* Negotiate salaries, present and sell candidates within the organization to Hiring Managers
We are looking for a strong Technical Project Manager to join our team.
• Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, s ...
An EHS Staff position is now available at a worldwide biotechnology organisation. The candidate chosen for this position will be responsible for ensuring completion of EHS tasks. This is a great chance to advance your career.
* Gain knowledge of relevant work permits and licenses
* Lead the implementation of EHS strategies
* Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations
* Oversee hazardous waste management procedures
* Create and execute strategies to drive safety awareness within the company
* Manage business conti ...
An international developer of pharmaceutical medicines needs a Performance Business Partner. The person who enters this role will lead the financial activities and drive business solutions.
* Serve as a key point of contact in providing financial insights and reports
* Coordinate with relevant teams to develop financial plans and forecasts
* Manage working capital and cash flow improvement
* Work in partnership with Japan pharma infrastructure teams
* Lead ad-hoc projects and finance conferences
* Execute product divest ...