You will provide timely and consistent support to develop and implement administrative matters with regard to policies, procedures, process and programs in the following areas: Human Resources, General Affairs, Information System & Technology (IT Team), Legal Coordination, liaising with respective departments of the Japan office and HQ.
* Act as a coordinator between the relevant administrative departments
* Establish good relationships with Human Resources and General Affairs Dept., Finance & Accounting Dept., Legal, etc.
* Manag ...
One of the world's recognised consumer goods companies is searching for an HR Manager. The candidate chosen for this position will be responsible for leading the development and execution of talent planning strategies to meet business goals.
* Conduct talent assessments to support the development of talent planning strategies
* Perform fit-gap analysis
* Drive employee development and create talent acquisition strategies
* Create and align talent management metrics with local and regional KPIs
* Coordinate talent review m ...
This position will require you to manage an application project while making sure smooth communication with related tenants and stakeholders. Also, you will be required to apply a successful delivery on the projects within its scope time and budget.
* Project management of application platform
* Communication with each service providers and tenants
* Service proposal
* Monthly billing report
* Ensures that the project goal is well-aligned and manages the project team to accomplish it with the required level of quality.
* App ...
A Finance Manager position is now available at an eCommerce organisation. The successful candidate will be in responsible for handling duties related to financial operations and management. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Ensure periodic closing and reporting accuracy
* Manage documents and supporting schedules
* Evaluate analysis and cash flow
* Support statutory auditing with external auditors
* Handle budget management of the department
* Oversee the subsidiaries' accounting procedures
As a full stack engineer you are required to work cross-functionally with multiple teams to create and/or improve quality products. With the increasing number of users, this team is looking to expand the number of engineers to improve existing functions while giving new ideas and solution that aligns with the business.
* Work with cross-functional and global teams consisting of full stack engineers and product managers to create pragmatic products
* Design and develop highly available, high performing and consumer friendly APIs and ...
FP&A Manager role to oversee multiple business units | Work-life balance, global environment
* Prepare annual budget, monitor financial data, and present financial reports for assigned business units
* Be the key person for assigned business units
* Communicate with stakeholders locally and internationally
* Reporting in USGAAP and SOX
* Manage and track the performance of invested assets
* Strong experience in FP&A
* Knowledge of JGAAP and USGAAP
* Excellent command of Japanese and English
* Great commu ...