A global leader in wine production is searching for a Senior Business Analyst. The person who enters this position will be responsible for conducting financial analysis to come up with business solutions.
* Create analysis on sales reductions and trade A&P
* Utilise BI tools in developing financial analysis
* Provide financial expertise of commercial operations
* Supervise the submission of financial data
* Collaborate with relevant teams in financial reporting, planning and analysis
A Brand Manager position is now available at an international beverage company. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for partnering with the marketing director to create and execute global product marketing strategies.
* Design the competitive strategy and brand plans for an assigned product
* Ensure deployment of brand guidelines to boost brand visibility
* Create assets and tactics for social and digital media
* Assist the global brand ambassador in creating and executing advocacy tools and strategies
* Manage and expand relationships with existing clients and proactively identify further new business opportunities.
* Maintan and grow revenue of each account while be sensitive to data and sales
* Monitor each key account's performance metrics and ensure compliance with operational standards
* Work with internal support functions to ensure that every deal goes live on the platform
* Strong knowledge of all sales and business development aspects
* 1-2 years experience within a client management role preferable
For this role, you will be responsible for shaping the sales department and building a sale strategy to expand the business. You will work closely with the internal team and develop the product penetration in the market, negotiate deals, and lead the industry.
* Put together forecasts and KPI reporting for GM and APAC team for the purpose of financial forecasting, strategic planning, organisational planning and budget setting
* Corporate across BP&SCM, Marketing, Business Control and Finance teams
* Take ownership for the strateg ...