A multinational pharmaceutical firm is in need of a Demand and Fulfilment Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for completing a number of analysis in order to forecast effectively and add value to the business.
* Lead demand forecasting process in adherence to standards
* Manage stock at distribution centres to mitigate risks
* Troubleshoot and make reports
* Assist internal and external partners in sales and operation planning
* Ensure forecast accuracy
* Deal with data entry and validation
A Head of Medical Affairs position is now available at an international pharmaceutical company. The chosen candidate will be responsible for creating effective strategy to drive local medical affairs operations.
* Supervise the local medical affairs sector
* Review medical affairs goals to maintain alignment with global strategy
* Allocate resources as needed to fulfil local medical affairs goals
* Drive team development for direct and indirect reports
* Ensure scientific and medical area-related expertise
A Demand Planner position is now available at a multinational medical organisation. The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational demands are met while ensuring efficient stock availability.
* Communicate with local marketing agency
* Act as a point of contact for shop floor planners and suppliers
* Take part in forecast planning
* Conduct sales pattern analyses
* Handle purchase order
* Ensure timely bulk delivery
* Prior experience in planning operations for a pharmaceutical co ...
A multinational pharmaceutical company is searching for an FP&A Reporting Senior Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for supervising the financial planning process, including budgeting and projection.
* Develop financial reports and assess variances
* Submit results reports
* Work with international finance teams to submit required reports
* Assist commercial functional leaders
* Provide input on analysis tools to boost financial insight quality
* Take part in ad-hoc projects