A worldwide financial services company is looking to hire a Credit Analyst. The person who enters this role will be accountable for handling multiple key negotiations involving complex financial transactions.
* Ensure transaction preparedness
* Drive desirable changes during negotiations
* Provide administrative support during compliance reviews
* Assess customer's creditworthiness
* Lead credit investigations
* Share expertise with junior members on credit, documentations, etc.
The Developer will be part of the Development Group under Technology Solutions Dept. of Asset Management Company. Mainly responsible for development of corporate website applications. Additionally, minor development support for internal systems depending on business requirements.
* Understand business requirements and create Joomla CMS (PHP)/Apache/DB (MYSQL) design to meet requirements.
* Develop system consisting of CMS/Apache/DB (MSSQL) to meet design and user requirements.
* Creating user manual, system op ...
Our client is searching for a new member to take over the role as Agile Master and Business Relationship manager. The ideal candidate will take the lead in strengthening the organization's Agile footprint and increase efficiency of Business Relationship Management domain.
* Join the IT team as Agile Master in overseeing all agile practices within the team and support the team to gain the most out of agile practicing -> Being the Agile brain.
* Support the IT manager with BRM tasks, overall IT landscape and long- ...
Drive business analysis in projects as well as strategic development and execution of process improvement and quality management. Also manage data governance framework, processes, and tools to accelerate data-driven business activities across the company.
* Challenge and document Business Processes, Drive initiatives to improve customer satisfaction, increase operational efficiency and mitigate losses.
* Responsible for innovation topics including Strategy planning and Execution.
* Support data related activiti ...