You will be a master of building pipeline within your geography and market segments and creatively leverage emails, calls, and social selling tools to help customers master their subscription experience and digital transformations.
* Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Pipeline and Growth in Japan
* Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
* Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, ...
Responsible for the planning, procurement, on time delivery, and inventory level of assigned commodities and spend categories including material, supplies, finished goods, equipment and services.
* Place and manage purchase orders.
* Work with suppliers to meet revised dates and quantities to support manufacturing.
* Ensure SAP reflect the latest supplier commitments and gaps in supply are escalated.
* Maintain and improve SAP master data and functionality.
* Ensure pricing, payment terms, supplier master and other purchasin ...
The position is in charge of driving the sales with targeted customers through maintaining current accounts and generating new business.
* Establish strong partnership with key accounts and build relationship with key decision makers
* Lead contract negotiation, customer consultation and support
* Identify and target potential customers which will provide sales opportunities
* Understand and communicate the market trends
* Lead presentations, proposals, and plans
* Provide input for annual operating plan, long term business ...
You will own the sales activities in your geographic territory for the products, plus their associated consumables and service items. You will also provide business reviews and forecasts for the territory and collaborate with other go-to-market colleagues to ensure customer feedback is heard within the organisation.
* Sell analytic instruments in the assigned geography of Japan
* Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
* Proactively generate new leads and opportunities, and quickly respond to marketing delivered leads
* Deve ...
As an Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in providing support to existing customers and seeking out new opportunities with new customers.
You will be responsible for generating sales and driving revenue for a multinational company within Japan.
* Maintain and develop relationships with retailers and wholesalers across a designated territory.
* Implement sales strategies to increase the visibility of products across retailers.
* Communicate effectively with various stakeholders to ensure products are delivered accordi ...
* Analyze and develop sales strategy plans to continue driving sales revenue
* Manage ongoing relationships with distributors, retailers, and other key accounts
* Manage key accounts including consumer retailers, wholesalers, and EC channels
* Manage and work closely within your dedicated team as well as other teams to increase guide effective sales and marketing strategies
* Bachelor's degree or above
* At least 5 years of experience in sales/account management
My client is looking for a Customer Service Assistant Manager to be the future leader of the team. You will start off with a hands-on approach working alongside your colleagues but also look to find ways in improving the team's efficiency and customer satisfaction.
* ERP implementation
* Hands-on approach with areas such as Customer Calls, order management, complaint handling
* tracking the shipment of product from warehouse to client
* working with the sales team for any product-related questions you and your Customer Service t ...
support the Sales and Marketing team across all through-the-line activities
create and manage marketing strategies, plans and assets and leverage global opportunities and best practice
The Marketing Director will support the Marketing and sales functions on all through-the-line marketing plans, brand activation and Go-To-Market product plans, also proactively take on individual projects in the following areas:
* Paid Media: Work with HQ to plan, prioritise investments, analyse and report across local ...
My client is looking for a new bilingual member to join their small team of Client Services to assist their Institutional Clients with trading and platform usage. You will be the first window of contact.
Responding to inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution while complying with policies, practices and procedures.
Native in Japanese ( or native level) and Fluency in English (oral and written);