In this dynamic role, the successful candidate will support Human Resources functions within business with a focus on operational coordination. Engaging with stakeholders to improve on-boarding processes, training programs and other activities related to employee relations.
* support the Human Resources Manager
* assist Talent Acquisition initiatives
* coordinate with different stakeholders within the business in Japan and abroad
* company handbook updates
* project management
* monitor compliance with local regulations
* Support customers on site in Japan as a Support Engineer
* Install, Maintain, Repair, and Modify Industrial Printing, Paper and Film Converting Machinery
* Service engineering in the Printing, Paper and Film Converting Machinery
* Visit customer sites, and carry out installation, modification, retrofit, overhaul, etc for industrial printing and paper machines.
* Suggest new products or solutions to the customer when appropriate
* Contact overseas engineering teams to handle complex troubleshooting
The role will be responsible for managing commercial activities in Japan and building the sales team. The role will report to Japan General Manager.
* Work closely with all internal departments including technical, marketing, finance and customer support
* Accountable for business performance and plan in the region
* Build a strong sales team and drive high performance culture
* Ensure maximum sales coverage and market share through channel partners
* Manage and develop relationship with the channel partners
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for engaging sales activities with customers in Japan. The role will report to Sales Manager.
* Responsible for all commercial activities in Japan
* Meeting Revenue, profitability, growth and market share targets in the territory
* Responsible for short and long-term performance in terms of revenue and market share
* Monitor and manage sales processes for lead generation and qualification, product selection and sales process, negotiations and closing of deals
* Collaborating with ...
* Handle technical inquires from customer regarding security technology (security cameras, video servers, etc), BUT NO industry experience required! (see details below)
* Assists with these technical inquiries from start to finish, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the process.
* Handle technical inquiries from the customer, and assisting from start to finish
* Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve technical issues (sometimes on site at customer location)
* Support technical seminars for dis ...
This role is to manage the recruitment cycle and communicate with internal/external partners, identifying the new way to source candidates. Promote company culture and build employee branding, In addition this role need to work with recruiting related projects with function heads.
* Manage recruitment cycle and related activities
* Identify new recruiting strategies
* Promote company culture and value
* Support administrative tasks
* Ensure budget plan
* Recruitment or sales experience is a plus
* Business En ...
Our client is looking for an administrative assistant support to provide administrative support to the merchandise team and its direction as well as doing the liaison with the headquarter and region.
Provide administrative support to the team ( answering inquiries, drafting documentation, data entry,) .
Provide secretary support to the team director ( including answering phones, arranging couriers, planning and scheduling meetings/managing diaries and arranging business trips)
Liaison with Headquarter
Any specific projects
My client is looking for a skilled Customer Service Manager to step in and manage a small team of temporary staff in a call center environment. This role would be very hands-on and help determine how the team will grow over the next several years. Call Center Management experience is highly mandatory.
* Call Center Management
* OTJ training
* KPI Management, outlining training manuals
* Interviewing of new joiners
* Call Center Management experience
* Passion for customer service and driving change, as well as ...
Our client, a major actor of renewable energies, is looking for its new Construction Project Manager, to join its Japanese teams based in Tokyo. You always dreamt of participating in the field of renewable energy? You have 3 years minimum of experience in project management, ideally in the construction of energy related sites (solar panels, wind farms, power plants...)? This role is made for you. Apply now!
As an experienced Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for handling multiple projects in Japan. The scope includ ...