日本オラクル株式会社/ Oracle Corporation Japan
マーケティング/PR - IT・システム企画
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
マーケティング/PR - イベント企画/運営
- Create, orchestrate, drive, and implement all aspects of Japan marketing campaigns and events, live and digital.
- Work closely with Worldwide MySQL Marketing management, to apply overall marketing goals and campaigns, and adapt them to the local markets. Communicate with management and the rest of the marketing team through a weekly status report, Webex meetings, phone, and online applications like Slack or Jabber.
- Team up with local senior sales management to create high impact marketing plans that build pipeline and align with MySQL’s strategic and tactical business objectives. Communicate regularly with sales teams to gain buy-in and participation in marketing activities.
- Organize regional online activities (webinars/campaigns) leveraging existing content for new customer acquisition and nurturing of existing leads.
- Schedule/manage/attend Sales-focused Events, Community-focused Events, as well as Industry Events. Create campaigns to support the events and to bring people to the events.
- Collaborate with other Oracle and MySQL marketers (channel, partner, etc.) to leverage their activities and make sure the message is consistent and the activities are complementary.
- Drive the ROI of activities, tracking and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative metrics to determine impact. Use findings to develop and fine-tune plans. Present plans and ROI metrics to senior team and local sales teams.
- Contribute insight and advice as the local marketing and regional expert in meetings; engage with sales and customers to understand their needs.
- Manage localization of marketing material (collateral, online assets, slideshows, etc.)
- Facilitate case studies submission by working closely with sales/customers. Follow through the case study journey by working with the different people and organizations involved in the case study process. You may need to write some case studies.
|With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.|
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4-year degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant marketing or sales experience.
- Understanding of open source business models and how to market and sell open source solutions is a strong plus.
- Proven ability to execute a variety of marketing programs, including digital / social marketing campaigns that successfully engage target market segments and deliver bottom line results.
- Highly self-motivated, comfortable with broad responsibilities, and comfortable working as part of a geographically dispersed virtual team.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills - able to follow directions as well as form relationships with diverse individuals and groups (roles, cultures, geographies and time zones).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in-person and virtual.
- Ability to create marketing programs that engage C-level decision-makers and technical influencers.
- Willingness to work with the open source community (user groups, meet-ups)
- Solid understanding of business fundamentals, the technology market and dynamics. Ability to understand how technologies deliver business benefits. Industry-focused marketing experience a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Strong organizational and operational skills as well as dedication to quality are key.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and Japanese is essential.
- Regular travel within Japan required.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 1200万円|