The primary purpose of the role is to proactively manage and enable a healthy ER/IR environment in
country, using data to proactively identify emerging ER/IR trends and define mitigations for potential future risks. It is also intended to support the company in managing disciplinary, grievance and any other ER/IR issues that are not consistent with Shell’s Ethics & Compliance standards.
▪ Reports to Country HR Manager
▪ An Individual Contributor
▪ Focal point for: Shell People Survey (SPS), Diversity & Inclusi ...
The role exists for the purpose of ensuring that payroll is prepared in a timely and accurate manner. It is also intended to drive operational excellence in the various local HR systems & processes by analysing and validating the process/data in a timely and proper manner.
• Reports to Country HR Manager, an individual contributor
• FTE Scope: Over 250 employees in Shell Japan Limited by 1st Jan 2021 vs the current 48 employees
• Execute complex local HR processes especially payroll ...
Under the general supervision of the Program Manager and Consular Officer, the Consular Coordinator provides diverse, challenging and policy-driven front line services to Canadians, which also requires analyzing information, reviewing documentations, and conducting data entry.
・Delivering consular, passport, citizenship and notarial support services
・Processing passport and citizenship applications
・Providing financial administration of the consular program
・Providing support to Canadian C ...