1. Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
2. Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
3. Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and
4. Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
5. Perform reference checks as needed
6. Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
7. Manage onboarding and new hire process
8. Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices ...
English teachers are an essential part of our kindergarten.
Not only do they conduct all English classes, they also assist Japanese teachers throughout the day.
They do so by helping to manage and assist the students during Japanese classes, joining in and participating during physical education class, or guiding students how to play musical instruments during music class, etc.
Kids Duo International students are children ages 2-5, and each teacher is assigned to a particular class for the duration of the whole school year (April-March).
- Testing video games to identify and isolate linguistic and implementation issues.
- Follow and complete Test Cases and/or Checklists to perform targeted testing and execute relevant testing processes and procedures.
- Reporting and verifying issues found during testing using different databases.
- Writing bug descriptions following company standards and client specifications.
- Fixing issues through text edits when required, occasionally providing minor translations.
- Performing Compliance testing to ensure 1st party t ...