• To read, understand, and compose materials from Japanese into US English.
• To follow established linguistic rules related to word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
• To follow ethical procedures and policies that protect the confidentiality of information and assures the quality of the translation.
• To assess quality of medical translations on an ongoing basis and provide continuous feedback to linguistic partners as an essential factor for continuous quality improvement.
• To ...
* Drive patient quality through improvement in service experience design, implementation and analysis
* Maintain relationships with Healthcare facilities and support the QA function
* Lead QA initiatives and oversight of customer service / service recovery responses
* Investigate into documents, complaints, grievances and quality incidents
* Oversee whole Quality Plan and Management
* Collect data and monitor Nurses assessments through case reviews and feedbacks
* Conduct internal audits
【Overall Purpose Of The Job】
1. To ensure excellence in training & development efforts for the TRICARE Overseas program through directing effective training and education programs for TRICARE medical staff,
2. Responsible to the Regional Clinical Training Manager and the Head of Quality in ensuring up to date training material for their area of operations as defined and responsive scheduling for onboarding and ongoing training.
3. Drive high quality service from the Medical Team, through the design and delivery of Medical Training, and demonstra ...