- Draft, review and negotiate legal documentation (both Japanese and English)
- Provide legal and regulatory advice on various projects
- Advise on general corporate legal issues
- Manage outside counsels
- Pa ...
In this position you would be working to manage both the global and domestic compliance rules and regulations. Also you would be in charge of preventing problems and misconducts for the company.
Other responsibilities include, establishing compliance systems, implementing global compliance measures to local policies. Working with other departments to establish and enforce rules and regulations.
Also, communicating with the regional compliance team on a frequent basis. ...
- Analyze and deliver guidance to ensure consumer experiences and internal data collection are consistent with privacy principles laws.
-Encourage privacy best practices through consistent analysis, feedback, and follow-through with various teams.
-Liaise with other team members and with the Legal department to maintain subject matter expertise, contribute to team knowledge, and maintain consistency
-Act as the Privacy representative for Japan and South Korea, in day-to-day activities
-Represent the needs of the APAC region
The responsibilities include working with stakeholders and advise with legal policy for the company as well as review contracts from various sources.
Other responsibilities include reporting to the to the head of legal and support and advise on legal advice and policy for Japan.
- High level of English (speaking, reading, writing) and Native Japanese
- Qualified Lawyer pref. (Would consider experienced legal staff)
- Proactive and able to offer decisions when problems arise
- Experience with contract review of various types of documentation ...
International Marketing Company Looking for Legal Staff to join team
- contract preparation/review - some negotiation
- providing legal advice
- helping plan and train on legal matters
- contract management